• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 needs to stfu

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. Yet another insecure Seahawks fan who for some reason has to bring the whole RG3 vs. Wilson comparison into the mix. Why? Both of them probably will do well. I rarely see a Redskins fan have much to say about Wilson yet several Seahawks fans always have to say something about RG3. Whatever.

Because Seahawk "fans" don't have a great QB or team to reflect back on. The Wilson worship is beyond disgusting, it is truly nauseating.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Griffin is doing is making sure everyone knows he is not the stuck up quarterback that does not want to practice and use the knee as an excuse. The organization is not letting him practice. I dont blame him, I blame these twats that tweet and need to get an idea out or be the first to trip him up.

He is not much different than mike vicks game, you make defenders look bad, you are gonna get blown up constantly. The redskins know this and is why they are letting cousins get reps as much as possible because Cousins will get starts in washington due to concussions or injuries to griffin.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He's having like daily press conferences which is unnecessary. And they're trying to drum up shit because a couple of times he's said "he understands the plan is and is on board" and then says "I don't get it". Just stop talking. Sharks can't eat if there's no chum in the water

To be fair, he only has press conferences on Mondays...just once a week. This week he went to the press on Tuesday to clarify that there is no rift between him and Shanny, but took no questions. Just a quick statement.

Overall, I agree that he should probably just stop talking or at least go to the cliche machine for his responses. However, I think this whole thing is much-ado-about-nothing ultimately. If he's healthy for the season then this is all forgotten. If he's not, it would be a big deal regardless of what is said in the pre-season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you haven't seen much of the Seahawk fan base. Maybe it was just ESPN because I haven't seen as much of it here, but I've still seen it. I have seen a lot better and unbiased commentary here.

Should we just bundle all niner fans with supers and juice?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He's having like daily press conferences which is unnecessary. And they're trying to drum up shit because a couple of times he's said "he understands the plan is and is on board" and then says "I don't get it". Just stop talking. Sharks can't eat if there's no chum in the water

You are like the national media. Misrepresenting, exaggerating.... in general being a drama queen.

He has one press conference, weekly. Mandated by the team.

All he's been is honest. He doesn't like not playing. And wants to be out there. There's not a damn thing wrong with that. And the coach is handling it the right way by keeping to a plan. That doesn't mean there is friction or animosity between the two of them. People like you and people in the media can't seem to understand this though.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deleted some posts - no one panic.
Could just delete the seahawk board and it would all take care of itself. How can one fanbase go from meaningless to ridiculous in 2 years.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not helping. Their guys agreed he was a troll and pretty much stayed out to avoid siding with him.

They don't do this little bullshit trolling here that he was doing, so no need to respond to it by stereotyping the whole fan base. The reason I like it here so much is because they're better than that.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not helping. Their guys agreed he was a troll and pretty much stayed out to avoid siding with him.

They don't do this little bullshit trolling here that he was doing, so no need to respond to it by stereotyping the whole fan base. The reason I like it here so much is because they're better than that.
Fair enough. I don't go on the seahawk board so I didn't know.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media needs to have some accountability instead of spinning everything to create a story out of something that is nothing.

Ban media, they are fucking morons.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Shanahan says there is no issue and that he wants his players to have this competitive attitude. Rg3 says he has no friction with the coach... But the media ignores this and continues to make a non story a story. And some fools believe it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Shanahan says there is no issue and that he wants his players to have this competitive attitude. Rg3 says he has no friction with the coach... But the media ignores this and continues to make a non story a story. And some fools believe it.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say Bob and his dad trust Shanny about as far as they can throw him....:plotting:

#Cousin appears closer than you see in the rearview

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins probably figure any news is good for business ala Jerry Jones

With Respect to that statement and the fact that my Cowboys have not won much since 1995

Jerry Jones turned an 1989 all in 140 million dollar business investment in to a 2.3 billion dollar Brand
He is not the GM that he thinks he is but he is a helluva businessman

Could you imagine how much more they would be worth if they were still winning all the time ?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As much as the media has tried to stir the shit, I think RGIII has handled the questions pretty well.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thimk I'm gonna hurl. :rolleyes2:

Last edited by a moderator:

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 has gotta be the most overrated thing the NFL has ever seen. Here's a player in Wilson that shatters RG KNEES performance by nearly breaking the single season TD record after being benched a couple times late in the season, but all we focus on is RG KNEE.

This overrated f*** will be out of the league in a few years. Burn in hell RG KNEE.
Somewhere there's a dumber comment. But, we'll have to look long and hard to find it. :doh: