• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 Looked Like a God!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he come up with any new motivational hashtags? You know, something like #AllIn#NOQUIT #I'mnotadivaeventhoughIconstantlyseekattention

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can beat that.

The Browns will surprise everyone this year by winning double digit games & sweeping duh $tealer$. And they'll beat the Pats in their own backyard in the playoffs.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can beat that.

The Browns will surprise everyone this year by winning double digit games & sweeping duh $tealer$. And they'll beat the Pats in their own backyard in the playoffs.

Quoted for record keeping. ;)

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till he blows out his knee again which will most likely occur by game 8 this year. Especially with that "operation run for your life" game plan they'll be using each week with that Oline of theirs.

Since this is the Browns were talking about, this is how it will most likeLy go down.

RG3 will put up some inspired performances in Sept and Oct, including possibly an upset win against a good team. Browns fans will have some confidence and hope. But they're just setting themselves up for the emotional kill when he goes down with another knee injury and they'll all go back to a hopeless existence. Wishing they had spent the money on those RG3 jerseys on booze and drugs instead.
I am just hoping the Browns come into DC with that momentum behind them. I want to see Redskins fans sad they are losing to Bob.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just hoping the Browns come into DC with that momentum behind them. I want to see Redskins fans sad they are losing to Bob.

Worry about your own sorry team. If the Browns & RG3 beat the Skins in DC more power to them. I won't view this as a chance to bitch that the Redskins should have kept RG3. The guy had & probably still has major fundamental issues (don't care about his off field behavior). The Redskins made the rt choice - it doesn't mean that Cousins is a lock to continue to do well, but it was the best choice among their options. We will see.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 wouldn't start for the Baylor Bears this year. Thankfully, the Cleveland Browns found a spot for him.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so you are going record saying Packer defense will be stellar this season?

Hey the pass defense was good last year at #6 and shouldbe better this year with 2 rookies having a yearof experience. Just have to see if they can somehow stop the run this year

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the positive, at least the Browns will have two top five picks this draft!
now with all respect to the Browns fans

considering all the ahem misses

Would that really be a good thing ? :boink:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till he blows out his knee again which will most likely occur by game 8 this year. Especially with that "operation run for your life" game plan they'll be using each week with that Oline of theirs.

Since this is the Browns were talking about, this is how it will most likeLy go down.

RG3 will put up some inspired performances in Sept and Oct, including possibly an upset win against a good team. Browns fans will have some confidence and hope. But they're just setting themselves up for the emotional kill when he goes down with another knee injury and they'll all go back to a hopeless existence. Wishing they had spent the money on those RG3 jerseys on booze and drugs instead.

That's a solid synopsis...Id substitute "Scratchoffs" for drugs, but otherwise, that sounds about right.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please let that upset win be against the Patriots. Can you imagine the meltdown in the northeast if, in Brady's first game back from suspension, they get beat by the Browns?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Damn it this is about the rebirth of RG not a god damn Pat's nut swing !