• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Return of D. Rose Part 3.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is coming back tonight for a 3rd time with another Knee injury. We all saw this before but this time he is comng back from a lesser degree of an Knee injury. To be Honest this should of happen last time. Instead he went for the repair even though the chances were slim of no tearing it again. Bulls have looked ok with out him and now this team is starting to get healthy. This can be Big for the Bulls and if Rose can give them anything this team will be scary to play in the playoffs. I feel they are the only team that can beat the Cavs in the East.

Cant wait for tonights game. Lets go Bulls

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has a good showing in the playoffs so that the Bulls can dump his fragile ass in the offseason.

Time to give up on this pipe dream and move on with Butler and Mirotic.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has a good showing in the playoffs so that the Bulls can dump his fragile ass in the offseason.

Time to give up on this pipe dream and move on with Butler and Mirotic.
Im a rose fan but I agree, I hate to say this but if he shows he can still play I would trade him ASAP. Work up his trade value again and BOOM trade him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in the 3rd and he hasn't got to the rim yet. All out side shooting. He is just taking it easy. Cant blame the guy. He might be hurting this team right now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he will get back in form quickly and play well in the playoffs. I'd love to see what a healthy Bulls team can do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he will get back in form quickly and play well in the playoffs. I'd love to see what a healthy Bulls team can do.

I can't stand the Bulls most years, but I'm a huge fan right now because they possibly could be a major threat to the Cavs if they can get their shit together.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a rose fan but I agree, I hate to say this but if he shows he can still play I would trade him ASAP. Work up his trade value again and BOOM trade him.

Yeah, no knock on the guy.

He has talent. His body just can't hold up.

I just really love the composition of your Team.

You have grit and savvy with Taj.

Experience and skill with Pau.

Youth and athleticism in Mirotic and Butler.

Deadly shooting in Dunleavy, McBuckets and Snell.

Heart and soul in Noah.

PG is the only position of weakness.

The Wizards and Sixers were able to get a Team to trade for an injured Arenas and Jrue Holiday.

Plus, there is always Philly who just ate McGee's 20m. So, there is hope.

Either way, you will have some cap space to adress the issue in 2016 when the TV money kicks in.

I really hope Rose can go in the playoffs.

I was really looking forward to seeing them beat the Cavs.

* that was my pick before the Season and I'm riding with it*

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Rose HAS no 3 point shot. It's a line drive, no trajectory, because he's "all arm" instead of using the power of his legs. He wants to have "hang time" on his 3 point shot, and loses all of the leg power in the process. His 3 point shooting has always been erratic and very average. He's like a .200 hitter who hits a HR every 50 AB and thinks he's a HR hitter, when he could be a .300 hitter if he never swung for the fences. Reminds me of Beckham of the Sox, who could be a .300 hitter, but won't cut down his swing, satisfied with hitting 10-15 HRs a year while struggling to reach .300 OBP and stay above .200

Very frustrating to see this guy even put up a 3 point shot. He won't change, either. If he played for Popovich, he'd be on the bench until he changed his ways. Here, he's considered "The Answer" to all the Bulls problems. Not if he doesn't push the ball up the floor, break down the defense and distribute, and, long term, make up his mind to alter his technique on the long range shot. Even doing so, which is a wish and at this point a virtual uncertainty, Seth Curry he's never going to be.

PhightinIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for the guy but i really think he is done and a shell of his former self. THey shouldn't count on him for much at all. It should be Butler's team. Even though i hope the Sixers can pry him away lol.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Miami vs Bulls game and I love how the refs are calling this game. They are letting the guys play and not calling little tacky calls. The game is fun to watch and nice to see the teams go up and down the court. Not a foul every other play. Its only the 1st Q but lets hope they continue to call the game like this. Thumbs up for the refs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Miami vs Bulls game and I love how the refs are calling this game. They are letting the guys play and not calling little tacky calls. The game is fun to watch and nice to see the teams go up and down the court. Not a foul every other play. Its only the 1st Q but lets hope they continue to call the game like this. Thumbs up for the refs.

In other words it is not College Basketball?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is coming back tonight for a 3rd time with another Knee injury. We all saw this before but this time he is comng back from a lesser degree of an Knee injury. To be Honest this should of happen last time. Instead he went for the repair even though the chances were slim of no tearing it again. Bulls have looked ok with out him and now this team is starting to get healthy. This can be Big for the Bulls and if Rose can give them anything this team will be scary to play in the playoffs. I feel they are the only team that can beat the Cavs in the East.

Cant wait for tonights game. Lets go Bulls
the one night this season that i doubted the Cavs clear path to the Finals was the night Drose had a throwback game in Chicago andbeat the Cavs.----

If Rose can give 2-3 performances like that in a series it could get very very interesting- that is a big IF though

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a come back. We needed that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 19 to start the 3rd we are now up 10. Crazy

frytening

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish him the best of luck but the dude's not going to able to walk at 40 yo. :(

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the guy. I know fans cringe when they see him shooting 3s but he needs to work on it, what does he have when his athleticism isn't there for him?