• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Bryan Danielson to AEW

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got more comfortable on camera basically. He was sorta awkward beforehand.
Definitely am not quoting him, just the way I took it. Meaning Bryan Danielson going back to himself is a shitty promo but exactly what he was in the ring. Let alone if he does, how much can he actually do. Everyone Dr said no to clearing him and the WWE used their pull to get one doctor to clear him ironically around when AEW was being whispered about.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Everyone Dr said no to clearing him and the WWE used their pull to get one doctor to clear him ironically around when AEW was being whispered about.

I think the issue was that WWE was (rightfully) terrified of CTE related matters after the Benoit incident and was being overly cautious in regards to Bryan's situation. Bryan got cleared by private doctors and the AEW option most likely forced their hand.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issue was that WWE was (rightfully) terrified of CTE related matters after the Benoit incident and was being overly cautious in regards to Bryan's situation. Bryan got cleared by private doctors and the AEW option most likely forced their hand.
That may very well be the case and I am wrong. The way it was portrayed on Total Bellas was he went from doctor to doctor and no one would clear him because he is a wrong bump away from paralysis not CTE similar to Steve Austin.