• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Allen Robinson could land with Washington Football Team

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farve and Rodgers have 1 super bowl win a piece as does RW , the same as flacco and Foles
Is this where you really want to take a stand? There's nothing about Foles that screams stability and not enough of Flacco that does the same. Flacco, got his SB because of Ray and the Rowdy bunch. Foles took over a ready to win team for the injured Carson Wentz. He fit just like Taylor Heinicke did for us, nothing more. Farve, Rodgers and Wilson all played with one team. The exception was Farve who left because Rodgers was ready to go. Rodgers and Wilson are both complaining because of the weak team around them is wasting their prime years in which they can win another or more than one more. Poor comparison!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where you really want to take a stand? There's nothing about Foles that screams stability and not enough of Flacco that does the same. Flacco, got his SB because of Ray and the Rowdy bunch. Foles took over a ready to win team for the injured Carson Wentz. He fit just like Taylor Heinicke did for us, nothing more. Farve, Rodgers and Wilson all played with one team. The exception was Farve who left because Rodgers was ready to go. Rodgers and Wilson are both complaining because of the weak team around them is wasting their prime years in which they can win another or more than one more. Poor comparison!

I would venture to say the weak team around them has something to do with their contracts.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need someone to throw the ball to him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter how they got their super bowls , they got them . Stability is great , won’t argue that but as I have shown it’s doesn’t mean a parade of Super Bowls either

now if Rodgers and RW are complaining about what’s around them then quit asking for record setting deals and expecting the team to build around you even though you are supposed to overcome that shit

DW went 4-12 because despite him being a franchise qb he couldn’t. Elevate his team higher ? Why ? Because they mortgaged their future for short term gain most damaging being the Tunsil trade

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter how they got their super bowls , they got them . Stability is great , won’t argue that but as I have shown it’s doesn’t mean a parade of Super Bowls either

now if Rodgers and RW are complaining about what’s around them then quit asking for record setting deals and expecting the team to build around you even though you are supposed to overcome that shit

DW went 4-12 because despite him being a franchise qb he couldn’t. Elevate his team higher ? Why ? Because they mortgaged their future for short term gain most damaging being the Tunsil trade

When Houston lost to K.C. their window closed

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dilemma in today's NFL is the huge QB contract. It hurts the cap and who you can keep or add to your team. I have mentioned this before but it makes guys on their rookie contracts potentially extremely valuable. It was why many of us were upset when KC was not signed when he could have been signed so much cheaper. It is a league wide problem.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This conversation has been about stability at both QB and HC, that leads to SB appearances. I was not the person injecting SB wins and losses into the topic.

Here's the problem with your point about record setting contracts, I'm sure if you think back to conversations that we've had before on signing certain QB's, the counter argument to my suggestions of "too much" have consistently been "but in a year or so, it's going to look like a bargain." or something to that effect, remember?

Despite having zero defense, a porous offensive line and almost no supporting cast, his stats say that he certainly elevated somebody. None of those 12 losses were a result of his play.

Deshaun Watson 2020 stats... 70.2% completion, 5,267 total yards, 36 total touchdowns and seven interceptions Watson led the NFL with 4,823 passing yards during the regular season despite a less-than-stellar supporting cast and with his head coach being fired midway through the campaign. Watson was also sacked a resounding 49 times.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conversation has been about stability at both QB and HC, that leads to SB appearances. I was not the person injecting SB wins and losses into the topic.

Here's the problem with your point about record setting contracts, I'm sure if you think back to conversations that we've had before on signing certain QB's, the counter argument to my suggestions of "too much" have consistently been "but in a year or so, it's going to look like a bargain." or something to that effect, remember?

Despite having zero defense, a porous offensive line and almost no supporting cast, his stats say that he certainly elevated somebody. None of those 12 losses were a result of his play.

Deshaun Watson 2020 stats... 70.2% completion, 5,267 total yards, 36 total touchdowns and seven interceptions Watson led the NFL with 4,823 passing yards during the regular season despite a less-than-stellar supporting cast and with his head coach being fired midway through the campaign. Watson was also sacked a resounding 49 times.
that argument has been used for KC for years and its held up as excuses or garbage time stats yet KC chokes and sucks dick

but with DW its " he didnt have good players around him " it seems to be a double standard here . it has to do with " liking" a player or" disliking " a player .

the argument has been made that resigning KC would have cost too much in resources for a guy who doesnt elevate his team . i say ok fair enough but then you argue i should give up 10 players of resources to get a guy who doesnt elevate his team either unless you are debating 4-12 is elevating anything

the point should be you need a team around a player for him to be successful no matter how good he is

you cant give up 10 players and say we can compete .

if we could get DW for say 3 1sts and i say sign me up . we can still get top 100 players in here . we still would have a strong defense but weakening our ability to get top 100 players in here , weakening our defense and in 22/23 burning our cap isnt something i can see doing . . if you can still draft top 100 players and lose cap space then you still can survive but you cant lose both

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that argument has been used for KC for years and its held up as excuses or garbage time stats yet KC chokes and sucks dick

but with DW its " he didnt have good players around him " it seems to be a double standard here . it has to do with " liking" a player or" disliking " a player .

the argument has been made that resigning KC would have cost too much in resources for a guy who doesnt elevate his team . i say ok fair enough but then you argue i should give up 10 players of resources to get a guy who doesnt elevate his team either unless you are debating 4-12 is elevating anything

the point should be you need a team around a player for him to be successful no matter how good he is

you cant give up 10 players and say we can compete .

if we could get DW for say 3 1sts and i say sign me up . we can still get top 100 players in here . we still would have a strong defense but weakening our ability to get top 100 players in here , weakening our defense and in 22/23 burning our cap isnt something i can see doing . . if you can still draft top 100 players and lose cap space then you still can survive but you cant lose both
I can only speak for myself, if you want me to defend what others have stated, I cannot do that either. Mhy position on Cousins evolved as he performed better finally resting on what he currently is.. a middle of the pack QB and I've posted undisputable evidence to support my evaluation of him.

There's no double standard for the two of them. One guy was hired specifically to take his team over the top, there's no disputing that either. When he didn't do what he was hired to do, fans/followers in that state and elsewhere recoiled. What can I say fans are fanatics, it's in the name. The other, was paid to perform then hampered by poor management yet despite it all, he was the top passer in the game (by yardage) and far out performed the other guy despite the handicaps. I think the double standard lives in the minds of those who make the mistake of trying to compare the two when better relative comparisons exists. Watson with the very best in the game, and Cousins with QB's ranked 14th and 16th in performance respectively. (he's ranked 15th)

Isn't it your perspective that this team doesn't have enough "pieces" to compete? Is it possible that I'm able to disagree with your perspective?

Again, you want to look at any possible DW trade as what's loss here, yet it appears that you don't want to see what's gained relative to the losses. Any team that's going to give up 3 firsts is likely also giving up multiple players because in addition to their own picks, Houston would then have flexibility to trade those firsts for multiple picks. Besides, you can say for certain if any of those pick would have amounted to anything anyway. We know for certain that Watson just as he is at the moment, is a top 5 QB in the league and Behind MaHomes, probably the second best in the game factoring in age and experience.

You're still refusing to see the strenght of my proposed trade, that's fine, so let's look at the self defeating way that you want to approach any Washington potential trade. On the one hand you say if ___ ___ ___ is our trade offer, sign you up, while being just as sure that any offer made can and will be outbid by some other team. So, which is it, can this team make an offer that would net the guy or not? Take a position, or better yet come up with a proposal that makes sense to you and I'll support it just as long as you don't then turn around and state that your proposal is then hopelessly weak when comparing it to another team's potential offer. I stuck my neck out and took a stand on this, and I'm sticking to that offer because I'm convinced that there won't, likely can't be a better one coming their way.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself, if you want me to defend what others have stated, I cannot do that either. Mhy position on Cousins evolved as he performed better finally resting on what he currently is.. a middle of the pack QB and I've posted undisputable evidence to support my evaluation of him.

There's no double standard for the two of them. One guy was hired specifically to take his team over the top, there's no disputing that either. When he didn't do what he was hired to do, fans/followers in that state and elsewhere recoiled. What can I say fans are fanatics, it's in the name. The other, was paid to perform then hampered by poor management yet despite it all, he was the top passer in the game (by yardage) and far out performed the other guy despite the handicaps. I think the double standard lives in the minds of those who make the mistake of trying to compare the two when better relative comparisons exists. Watson with the very best in the game, and Cousins with QB's ranked 14th and 16th in performance respectively. (he's ranked 15th)

Isn't it your perspective that this team doesn't have enough "pieces" to compete? Is it possible that I'm able to disagree with your perspective?

Again, you want to look at any possible DW trade as what's loss here, yet it appears that you don't want to see what's gained relative to the losses. Any team that's going to give up 3 firsts is likely also giving up multiple players because in addition to their own picks, Houston would then have flexibility to trade those firsts for multiple picks. Besides, you can say for certain if any of those pick would have amounted to anything anyway. We know for certain that Watson just as he is at the moment, is a top 5 QB in the league and Behind MaHomes, probably the second best in the game factoring in age and experience.

You're still refusing to see the strenght of my proposed trade, that's fine, so let's look at the self defeating way that you want to approach any Washington potential trade. On the one hand you say if ___ ___ ___ is our trade offer, sign you up, while being just as sure that any offer made can and will be outbid by some other team. So, which is it, can this team make an offer that would net the guy or not? Take a position, or better yet come up with a proposal that makes sense to you and I'll support it just as long as you don't then turn around and state that your proposal is then hopelessly weak when comparing it to another team's potential offer. I stuck my neck out and took a stand on this, and I'm sticking to that offer because I'm convinced that there won't, likely can't be a better one coming their way.
Offering a mash unit and later in the round draft choices wont beat out what others can put out . It’s that simple

DW was drafted to take the Texans to a super bowl . He didn’t. No different then KC other then the expectations of a top ten draft pick and a 4rth rounder ,

my post was specific . Both guys put up great stats and one is great while the other is a dick , the reasoning for defending the dick are called excuses yet the other guy it’s called “reasons “

the truth is both are good qbs that need talent around them to succeed . One is liked one isnt

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offering a mash unit and later in the round draft choices wont beat out what others can put out . It’s that simple

DW was drafted to take the Texans to a super bowl . He didn’t. No different then KC other then the expectations of a top ten draft pick and a 4rth rounder ,

my post was specific . Both guys put up great stats and one is great while the other is a dick , the reasoning for defending the dick are called excuses yet the other guy it’s called “reasons “

the truth is both are good qbs that need talent around them to succeed . One is liked one isnt
That's your opinion, so let's look at the competition;

To be fair I'll ask you to list the teams that you believe could and or will beat any offer that we can provide and we can go from there.

Nothing that you wrote beyond the first line makes any sense so I'll not address an obviously biased position.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion, so let's look at the competition;

To be fair I'll ask you to list the teams that you believe could and or will beat any offer that we can provide and we can go from there.

Nothing that you wrote beyond the first line makes any sense so I'll not address an obviously biased position.
it does make sense , one guy you favor and one you dont . i have given you my lists of teams who can beat us out in so any team with a top 15 pick that need s a qb can put together a package terms of trades the lions can offer goff and 5 first s 2 2nds and 2 3rds and we wont touch that offer the panthers can offer 3 1sts 3 2nds 3 3rds and mcaffery and we cant touch that offer

the 49ers can offer up 3 1st 3 2nds , 2 3rds and garrapolo and some of their ash and trash (reed ) and we cant touch that with your offer

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does make sense , one guy you favor and one you dont . i have given you my lists of teams who can beat us out in so any team with a top 15 pick that need s a qb can put together a package terms of trades the lions can offer goff and 5 first s 2 2nds and 2 3rds and we wont touch that offer the panthers can offer 3 1sts 3 2nds 3 3rds and mcaffery and we cant touch that offer

the 49ers can offer up 3 1st 3 2nds , 2 3rds and garrapolo and some of their ash and trash (reed ) and we cant touch that with your offer
One is a top 5 QB on a horrible team the other was supposed to be better than him on a one player away from a SB team. So, let's see

5th ranked >15th ranked the end!

It's not about favoring one over the other, objectively one is far better than the other! Do you really want me to put up the proof again?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is a top 5 QB on a horrible team the other was supposed to be better than him on a one player away from a SB team. So, let's see

5th ranked >15th ranked the end!
yeah and 7 wins beats 4

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and 7 wins beats 4
Why are you drinking the friend's Jim Jones haterade, you know that shit is poison! This is known to be true, "it's a team game!" Again, I'm done!

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you drinking the friend's Jim Jones haterade, you know that shit is poison! This is known to be true, "it's a team game!" Again, I'm done!
because the fact is what i am saying is absolutely ludicrous to you when i apply your KC standards to a guy you like

DW isnt solely responsible for the texans record last year the FO fucked up and i can accept that

however if that same standard is applied to KC well we sing a different tune . he was hired to win a superbowl , he was the missing piece .

well DW was drafted to win a superbowl he was the missing piece

but alas the vikings FO failings on numerous things including the true nature of their defense all fall on KC even though he delivered the stats to win . the vikes kicking game is also urine

their playoff records are the same , their career records are about the same 500 to 3 games over 500

yet KC is held in a negative light but DW gets the pass