• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W13

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my list of teams I think can get to the super bowl as of this week:

KC
*Philly
Buffalo
*Miami
Cincy
*Dallas
*Baltimore

Asterisk teams are the wild cards because they either don't have playoff experience with their current roster or have a dubious postseason record with their current QB. To be fair, the Chiefs turned that corner very quickly and your team could be next.

I have no faith in teams led by QBs like Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill and especially Jimmy G.

If Philly doesn't make the Super Bowl, the NFC is wide open. Tough to pick a 2nd, 3rd etc.

Jets suddenly look viable again with the QB change.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly doesn't make the Super Bowl, the NFC is wide open. Tough to pick a 2nd, 3rd etc.

Jets suddenly look viable again with the QB change.
you know the interesting thing about the Jets defense is. the only team Zach Wilson has lost too. Is the Pats (twice) with all his ineptness. That is saying something about that defense.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, I agree but I think the Niners can overcome any shortcomings of JimmyG more than most teams can. I would bet JimmyG never throws more than 15-20 passes in a game come play-off time and 90% of what he throws are checkdowns and screens to CMC or Deebo or maybe the odd wide open looks to Kittle and Aiyuk. I think the Niners are the scariest team in the NFC.
PS: That's not a knock on Philly, Dallas or Minny. All good teams but imo, nobody wants to face a fully healthy Niners team.
I hear you but my Chiefs subscribed to that theory for about 30 fruitless years with backup-caliber quarterbacks. So I might be biased.

Also right up to a few minutes before that rematch with Chiefs a few weeks ago, the Niners completely saw themselves as being very close competitors. Turns out they weren't.

Really out of the entire NFC I think the Eagles are by far the strongest team. I will say again I don't think letting Hurts run that much is good for their long term future but as of this season, it makes them the best team in the conference.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Cowboys have known this century is failure. They are one of the few handful of teams that haven't been able to make it past the divisional round this century.
Wait, so Cowboy fans aren't all bandwagon fans that only root for winning teams or they are? It's so hard to keep up with the Eagles fans flip flopping all the time...