• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refs are gifting the game to Seattle right now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen how the perform against good teams. I'm not shocked by this outcome at all.

Yeah, I predicted the Hawks would win by double-digits... The Seahawks matched up so well against them... Vikings are now 0-3 (Den, GB, Sea) against teams over .500 this season...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I predicted the Hawks would win by double-digits... The Seahawks matched up so well against them... Vikings are now 0-3 (Den, GB, Sea) against teams over .500 this season...
The key to beating the Vikes is to stop Petetson. He had 18 yards on 8 carries. I thought the Vikes were better than that, they didn't play very well today.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans are right. Vikings have no talent at all.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to beating the Vikes is to stop Petetson. He had 18 yards on 8 carries. I thought the Vikes were better than that, they didn't play very well today.

To be honest, it was Norv that stopped Peterson, get down by seven and abandon the run game.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, it was Norv that stopped Peterson, get down by seven and abandon the run game.
To be honest I don't think it really matter how many times Peterson ran the ball, the Hawks had their defense geared to stop him. Also the Vikes defense couldn't stop anyone today.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some weak calls that went against the Vikings, but most of them were on the same drive. Seattle dominated that booty today. It was men vs boys.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was that???

There were some questionable calls in their SB loss to Pittsburgh, but since then it's been like the refs have been paying them back 100 xs over. Ask the Packers, 49ers, Lions, etc. If it weren't for the refs, the Seahawks never get to the SB they won.
Really? Investigate how many penalties the Seahawks got vs their opponents for let's say...the last 3 years combined. What is your response now?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some weak calls that went against the Vikings, but most of them were on the same drive. Seattle dominated that booty today. It was men vs boys.

Heh. It was Seatown's duty to dominate Minny's booty eh. I like it.

Reactions: JMR

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was pretty fucking awful. The refs blew several calls and pretty much every one helped Seattle. I had to turn that garbage off for awhile, although I did go back and watch the recording. I doubt those calls sway the game from being a 31 point blow out but man, I'm having having a hard time feeling good about that win just because the refs fucked it up so bad.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, there were allegations the NFL fixed the game. I mean, that doesn't happen in most games. But I will bite, knowing full well there's nothing I could say that won't just elicit your prepackaged response:

The personal foul flag called on Carl Rogers on Golden Tate was horrible. Never happened.

The personal foul call on Whitner was BS.

No-Call on Wilson that should have been intentional grounding, which was followed by a SEA FG.

Honestly, I have not watched the game recently, and that's from memory. There were more, but I can't remember them all with specifics. You mentioned the Bowman one. These things add up.

I am really interested in hearing more about the personal foul on golden tate. For some reason I don't remember Tate at all that game...You have an exceptional memory.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings better pick it up. They look as lethargic now as they were hot to start the season. There are in Arizona for TNF.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Investigate how many penalties the Seahawks got vs their opponents for let's say...the last 3 years combined. What is your response now?

Typical ignorant fan response. Your point assumes the Seahawks do not deserve to be the most penalized team in the league. They do. I remember Pete Prisco did a breakdown one time of Richard Sherman during the SB year in a game and he committed a rule violation like every single play (only called for like one flag though).

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical ignorant fan response. Your point assumes the Seahawks do not deserve to be the most penalized team in the league. They do. I remember Pete Prisco did a breakdown one time of Richard Sherman during the SB year in a game and he committed a rule violation like every single play (only called for like one flag though).

And Richard still kicked ass all year despite the "emphasis" on illegal contact... We got back to the Super-Bowl the next year regardless.... So there ya go... DB's should be allowed to get more physical anyway... receivers push off and use there arms to create space all the time..

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested you investigate your position that Seattle has the refs handing the Seahawks games via penalty. Your response was stating what Prisco said and called me ignorant.
Penalty disparity between Seahawks, opponents grows larger
I said for the last 3 years Seattle has been over penalized. This article is one year old.
Another suggestion is to know what you are talking about before spouting off like a fool.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings better pick it up. They look as lethargic now as they were hot to start the season. There are in Arizona for TNF.

Vikes probably only need one or two more win to get that final wild card spot. Hell they could lose out and they might still have a chance depending on tie breakers. And with games against the Giants and bears still on the schedule, losing these two games against sea and ari wasn't going to be the end of the world.

It's the new NFL: you don't have to be good to make the playoffs.

The plan is to grab that final wild card spot and go to whoever wins the NFC (L)east. Only chance this extremely mediocre team has of winning a playoff game.