• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone accepts now that the NFL = WWE, right?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mcnabb game? That doesn't make sense. The Eagles covered.
Its not Vegas. It is Goodell. Ever since he took over I have seen nothing but fixes. Horrible calls. Dramatic back story's. Pittsburgh winning when Bettis announced he was retiring. The Pats winning after 9/11. Saints winning after Katrina. That is just off the top of my head. Its a long list of scripted bullshit.

That being said, I am not sure KC has to actually win. I think the goal was to get them to the SB to increase the viewership. This could back fire in the coming years. People are sick of the nonsense.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not Vegas. It is Goodell. Ever since he took over I have seen nothing but fixes. Horrible calls. Dramatic back story's. Pittsburgh winning when Bettis announced he was retiring. The Pats winning after 9/11. Saints winning after Katrina. That is just off the top of my head. Its a long list of scripted bullshit.

That being said, I am not sure KC has to actually win. I think the goal was to get them to the SB to increase the viewership. This could back fire in the coming years. People are sick of the nonsense.

Lol at the NFL not letting Detroit get to the Superbowl over San Fran when they knew San Fran vs KC would be a way bigger deal. I was rooting for the Lions, but I knew deep down there was zero chance that wasn't getting put to an end before the Super Bowl.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the NFL not letting Detroit get to the Superbowl over San Fran when they knew San Fran vs KC would be a way bigger deal. I was rooting for the Lions, but I knew deep down there was zero chance that wasn't getting put to an end before the Super Bowl.
Lions did enough on their own to lose though.

Although the flag on the Ayuke catch was already out before the play even happened. The ball was going to be placed on the 5 yard regardless of whether he caught it. Catching it allowed them to cover up and say it was not really a penalty. Stats didnt have to show 50 penalty yards. Refs were definitely going to make it close in the second half. Lions imploded though so they didnt really have to do anything after that.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would the end game be?

Chiefs win, some controversial calls?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, calls happen. It's called human error. Generally other factors besides the refs win or lose games. 'sides, blaming the refs is weak...

Yep. Simply despise all this controversy shit.

There are 53 dudes that suit up for each team. We've seen special teams mishaps make huge differences in a Super Bowl.

How much $ would one need to 'buy' a game with multi-million $ players playing and make a profit on wagering the game?

But the refs? Too easy, and would be too obvious, and regardless it would be investigated.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed noticeable "themes". After 911, America becomes more patriotic and the Patriots win the Super Bowl. After Katrina and the the Saints stadium gets rebuilt, the Saints win the Super Bowl. Seems like a few years after a crisis hits a city, a super bowl win isn't far behind.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't the only internet bozo who's tried that. I had one psycho wanting to fight me, and get this part, he wanted ME to pay for his air fare to fly him here to L.A.... :crazy:

The web's definitely fulla whack jobs lol...
there are loads at newsweek where cursing is,nt formidable.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are loads at newsweek where cursing is,nt formidable.

The amount of crying this thread caused amused me lol

Even involved people speculating I am an alt of another user they apparently had e-beefs with half a decade ago or something. Just lol

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BONUS
you've amused many too.

Crazy how easy it is. Just tell some diehard sports fans they might as well be watching wrastlin', and they get upset and ramble on for 9 pages about it. You don't even have to mean what you say, just make fun of their sport and they get mad. That's insanely easy trolling, right there lol