• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refs are gifting the game to Seattle right now.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for regular season success!

You don't realize it, but you are celebrating another team's injuries. That's the only reason the success stopped there. Congrats.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, there were allegations the NFL fixed the game. I mean, that doesn't happen in most games. But I will bite, knowing full well there's nothing I could say that won't just elicit your prepackaged response:

The personal foul flag called on Carl Rogers on Golden Tate was horrible. Never happened.

The personal foul call on Whitner was BS.

No-Call on Wilson that should have been intentional grounding, which was followed by a SEA FG.

Honestly, I have not watched the game recently, and that's from memory. There were more, but I can't remember them all with specifics. You mentioned the Bowman one. These things add up.

In what fucking world were you living in? I listen to most sports radio local and national and read a lot of different sports sites and NOT ONCE was that even brought up or even suggested. Pretty sure you are grasping at straws here or you are living in your own fantasy world filled with cupcakes and rainbows.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't realize it, but you are celebrating another team's injuries. That's the only reason the success stopped there. Congrats.

You know how many injuries the Seahawks had to play through last year? The o-line was ravaged, the secondary was beaten to shit, and we lost Wagner for a good chunk. Enough with the excuses. Palmer getting injured isn't the exception. It's been the norm his entire career.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what fucking world were you living in? I listen to most sports radio local and national and read a lot of different sports sites and NOT ONCE was that even brought up or even suggested. Pretty sure you are grasping at straws here or you are living in your own fantasy world filled with cupcakes and rainbows.

Just do an internet search. NFL has had a few videos and pieces removed threatening copyright violations. You'll find them.

I love when guys talk about how much sports radio they listen to. Well, if YOU haven't heard it, it must not be true!!! Because YOU are a special fellow known for your vast knowledge.

YOu probably do listen to more sports radio than me though. I'd bet money on it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs have definitely screwed the Vikings.

But the Vikings were never in this game.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been some crappy calls against the Vikings BUT that's not why they are losing the game. They are getting outplayed

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, there were allegations the NFL fixed the game. I mean, that doesn't happen in most games. But I will bite, knowing full well there's nothing I could say that won't just elicit your prepackaged response:

The personal foul flag called on Carl Rogers on Golden Tate was horrible. Never happened.

The personal foul call on Whitner was BS.

No-Call on Wilson that should have been intentional grounding, which was followed by a SEA FG.

Honestly, I have not watched the game recently, and that's from memory. There were more, but I can't remember them all with specifics. You mentioned the Bowman one. These things add up.

You know, the internet has been around for a long time, and has a history of most of this shit. Post your evidence, not your recollection of it. I recall the Bowman play. It was completely irrelevant to the outcome. The Hawks fumbled the next (4th down) play and the Niners ended up better off getting the ball at the 15, vice the 2 or 3.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the Vikes for stinking it up so bad my Fox channel switched to the Bears game.:clap:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how many injuries the Seahawks had to play through last year? The o-line was ravaged, the secondary was beaten to shit, and we lost Wagner for a good chunk. Enough with the excuses. Palmer getting injured isn't the exception. It's been the norm his entire career.

That's BS. You weren't down to your 4th string QB. Every team has injuries and every year there are one or two teams that are absolutely decimated by them. AZ was one of them that year. SEA wasn't. It's not really even debatable.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs made that play, too.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson is seriously reliving a game from 3 seasons ago?

Russell Wilson has been absolutely ridiculous in this game. He's playing even better today than he did last week.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just ignore him, he seems to be very nervous about what the Seahawks are starting to do and seems to be grasping at straws to make himself feel better.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, the internet has been around for a long time, and has a history of most of this shit. Post your evidence, not your recollection of it. I recall the Bowman play. It was completely irrelevant to the outcome. The Hawks fumbled the next (4th down) play and the Niners ended up better off getting the ball at the 15, vice the 2 or 3.

Yeah, not going to happen. I am not spending like 20 minutes of my life posting video links to specific plays for you. It's not like you are going to change your mind. You have most of Seattle on your side. I have most of the rest of the country. I'll take that any day.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs made that play, too.

Refs have been really ticky tack and punished the Vikings more but the Seahawks have been overwhelmingly the better team.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here come the whining bitches

they love to spout their ignorance for all to see

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS. You weren't down to your 4th string QB. Every team has injuries and every year there are one or two teams that are absolutely decimated by them. AZ was one of them that year. SEA wasn't. It's not really even debatable.

Your first string QB had a career where he was made of glass and your 2nd string QB was nothing to brag about. if you don't want to see your backup then don't put Glass Man behind center. I hope he does make it through the entire season but it won't be a shocker if he doesn't.