• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins sign Madieu Williams

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know nothing either. BUt with this signing I would say it is a safe bet they will not be taking a safety in the draft. I see them going heavy OL after the RG3 pick, with maybe a good valued CB or LB (depth) sprinkled in there...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, he's awful. He misses tackles and is consistently out of position. The Vikes were glad to see his contract expire.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washed up

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know nothing either. BUt with this signing I would say it is a safe bet they will not be taking a safety in the draft. I see them going heavy OL after the RG3 pick, with maybe a good valued CB or LB (depth) sprinkled in there...

I want a second quarterback as well. I would love to see us make a run at Kellen Moore late, as I think he would be a great guy to have with RGIII in the film room and a good guy on the sideline with the coordinator.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kellen Moore..that would be OK in the 6-7th round...wouldn't mind picking up Russell Wilson in the late late runs or as an UFA. Minus his size..I think he is a player too..and really would prefer him over Moore because of his mobility. Both of those guys are undersized..and underrated.

I think Washington has one a 3rd, 5th, and two 4th rounders. I hope they spend at least a couple of these on OL and one on CB. Maybe if we are lucky we will get a gem outta there. I don't put alot of stock in 6th and 7th rounders. The Skins don't have a great track history with them in recent years.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, he's awful. He misses tackles and is consistently out of position. The Vikes were glad to see his contract expire.

Now, up until the bolded part, I thought you were talking about Merriweather...

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kellen Moore..that would be OK in the 6-7th round...wouldn't mind picking up Russell Wilson in the late late runs or as an UFA. Minus his size..I think he is a player too..and really would prefer him over Moore because of his mobility. Both of those guys are undersized..and underrated.

I think Washington has one a 3rd, 5th, and two 4th rounders. I hope they spend at least a couple of these on OL and one on CB. Maybe if we are lucky we will get a gem outta there. I don't put alot of stock in 6th and 7th rounders. The Skins don't have a great track history with them in recent years.

Wasn't Jarvis Jenkins our 3rd rounder last year? Before his injury, he was turning all kinds of heads. As far as QB, I'm a bit of a fan of Osterloh. I doubt he'll drop to one of the lower rounds when it would be feasible to pick him up though.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Jarvis Jenkins our 3rd rounder last year? Before his injury, he was turning all kinds of heads. As far as QB, I'm a bit of a fan of Osterloh. I doubt he'll drop to one of the lower rounds when it would be feasible to pick him up though.

You got VT on your mind huh Taz?? (Osterloh??). I assume you are speaking of Brock Osweiler ASU QB? I think he has a shot to be very good too. I hear he is kind of raw but is very athletic for his size (6'6"-6'7"). I agree though..unfortunately I don't think he will fall below the 3rd round.

I believe Jenkins was a second rounder and he was turning heads before his injury. Don't forget about Hankerson (3rd rounder I think??) who barely played last year either. Wash will essentially have 2 picks playing this year that didn't even see the field last year.