• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins fan game watching guide for tomorrow

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order, and provided thou art set up to watch the games mentioned, here is Sharks official watching guide and why for each game

1:00 Game

Pick your poison. None of these games have an immediate impact on the Skins as no one in the 1:00 games plays the skins within the next two weeks, so no real insite can be gained for upcoming games within the next two weeks. That being said, my suggestions in order would be

MIN-Det. We play the Lions in week three, might be good to get an early look. Also we have the Vikes in week 10... but thats a long way out/

ATL-NO... Conference game and will give a real early look at two teams that might matter at the end of the season. Mainly ATL for us since again we play them late in the season.

SEA-CAR.... this one is just to cheer against the Seahawks

As for the 4:00 games

GB-SF... we play GB in week two and Im seriously interested to see if they have found ANY answer for the read option which will be on display in this game.

We dont play either the Cards or Rams this year, so the other 4:00 game is off my viewing list unless the GB-SF game gets to be a snoozer.

And we will all be watching the Sunday night game... hoping for a tie.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order, and provided thou art set up to watch the games mentioned, here is Sharks official watching guide and why for each game

1:00 Game

Pick your poison. None of these games have an immediate impact on the Skins as no one in the 1:00 games plays the skins within the next two weeks, so no real insite can be gained for upcoming games within the next two weeks. That being said, my suggestions in order would be

MIN-Det. We play the Lions in week three, might be good to get an early look. Also we have the Vikes in week 10... but thats a long way out/

ATL-NO... Conference game and will give a real early look at two teams that might matter at the end of the season. Mainly ATL for us since again we play them late in the season.

SEA-CAR.... this one is just to cheer against the Seahawks

As for the 4:00 games

GB-SF... we play GB in week two and Im seriously interested to see if they have found ANY answer for the read option which will be on display in this game.

We dont play either the Cards or Rams this year, so the other 4:00 game is off my viewing list unless the GB-SF game gets to be a snoozer.

And we will all be watching the Sunday night game... hoping for a tie.

LOL. Can't root for a tie. I will pull for the lesser of two evils. Go Giants!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Can't root for a tie. I will pull for the lesser of two evils. Go Giants!

Lance... all things considered, i would NOT wat the Giants in ANY tieing position with us considering that the Super Bowl is being played in their home stadium and John Mara has shown that he will do what ever it takes to fuck the Skins over. So Im going for a tie Tomorrow night. LOL

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching any team that has a fantasy player of mine on it. The curse of fantasy football. Never did I ever imagine I could be up till 1a watching Oakland and Jax all because I had one of the jag players on my team.

note: no jags or oakland players this year. I ain't an idiot.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching any team that has a fantasy player of mine on it. The curse of fantasy football. Never did I ever imagine I could be up till 1a watching Oakland and Jax all because I had one of the jag players on my team.

note: no jags or oakland players this year. I ain't an idiot.

I dont take into account fantasy when I post a watching guide. Strictly based on Skins fandom.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoping the giants embarrass the boys.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have'to'get derict tv' here are mynfl games that are on in my area minn vs lions on fox cbs cheifs vs jags 315 pack vs'9ers fuck this'im going shoping

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I will'be home to watch giants vs dallcrapboys

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First year i'll have the NFL Redzone to watch the games!!!

:dance:
:yahoo:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have'to'get derict tv' here are mynfl games that are on in my area minn vs lions on fox cbs cheifs vs jags 315 pack vs'9ers fuck this'im going shoping

Wait, what? Shopping on an NFL Sunday? I didn't know that was legal

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching watching the 49ers/Packers, which is the regional coverage. At the same time, I'm watching the Rams/Cards. I just wanted to see what Tavon Austin is gonna do. Tyrann Mathieu made a good TD saving forced fumble. Robert Quinn is beasting. He had 2 sacks in the first couple minutes of the game. The Packers are vulnerable to passes in the middle of the field, which is a plus for us. Not to mention, they can't quite get a good angle on Kap, while he's on the move. I can't wait til 6:55, tomorrow.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants and Cowboys both look sloppy as hell so far.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that the Dallas defense looks good it's that the Giants offense looks bad. Manning throwing widely. Same can be said for Giants defense. Neither offense right now has impressed me but the game is still early. Neither looked like they want this game.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants also have the dropsies

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo just had 33 pass attempts in the first half! LOL. They look like an arena football team, not an NFL team.

Skins will absolutely destroy the Cowboys if this is their M.O. Wow, just wow.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team very impressive in week 1. Hopefully we come out looking a bit better than what I'm watching tonight.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG just looked inept. Yet they still put up close to 500 yds on that great Dallas D. Its just hard to really tell anything from a game like that. Dallas offense really didn't do too much, their big play guys were basically held in check. Romo played well, no idiotic plays. If it weren't for just dumbass turnovers, that would have been a completely different game. If I were a Boys fan, while I would celebrate any win, I wouldn't be very confident that I saw a team that had destiny in them.

What I found interesting is how much Dallas still passed. They were up by 13 in the 4th and they were still passing. Romo got sacked a couple of times. Clearly they still don't trust their running game. Dallas should have won that game by a huge margin, but they let the Giants back into it through dumb ass play calling.