• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red River rivalry week part deux

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on EHLINGER's health.
He has been a one man wrecking crew against OU for the last 2 years.

Kansas is a pain in the ass at times, but Ehlinger clearly was not physically ready to be on the field vs Kansas.
I was suprised that the medical staff let him even play. He looked like shit and a guy that has a hurt shoulder.

Texas ran one play (Ehlinger runs) kicked the living shit out of OU with one player for 3.5 quarters.

Ehinger (100%) = Texas 37 OU 34
Ehlinger (less than) = OU 55 Texas 20

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A TX poster on another site actually posted truth. TX treats the RRSO like their bowl/championship game. They even brought in Herman because he beat OU at Houston. TX got their RRSO win and 6+ wins, so they get to go to an Alamo Bowl or similar.

Look at what TX did after the RRSO win. They lost to OSU and WV and almost shit the bed vs KU. They struggled with mediocre BU, beat mediocre ISU and TT.

OU won 6 in a row, beating OSU and WV. Sure, teams score a bunch on us, but we score more. Our one blemish decided by a FG in the final minute vs TX.

You lost 25% of your games. In school you get a 75%....an average C. OU lost 8% of OUr games(92%), earning an A.

Fuck shit stain orange and MooCow.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on EHLINGER's health.
He has been a one man wrecking crew against OU for the last 2 years.

Kansas is a pain in the ass at times, but Ehlinger clearly was not physically ready to be on the field vs Kansas.
I was suprised that the medical staff let him even play. He looked like shit and a guy that has a hurt shoulder.

Texas ran one play (Ehlinger runs) kicked the living shit out of OU with one player for 3.5 quarters.

Ehinger (100%) = Texas 37 OU 34
Ehlinger (less than) = OU 55 Texas 20
retrouvailles.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only handle that Cotton Bowl area once a year. Sing the following lyrics to the Christmas tune "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things".

Face-melting waftings from deuce-dropping vagrants
Pleasant aromas duel foul fecal fragrance
Toothless bums flossing with old tea bag strings
These are a few of my favorite things!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound scared.

Not at all. OU still has the same shitty defense back in October. Actually, I think it got worse. If we can jump to a big lead again, we’ll be fine. We just need our shitty defense to be less shitty than your defense....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly isn't what TEXAS did when they played at Maryland, is it?

Actually that’s wrong, Texas took that loss and reeled off 6 wins in a row after that so yeah the team used that loss as momentum. But can a Buckeye fan really ridicule Texas struggling to beat KU after MD took tOSU to the woodshed?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that’s wrong, Texas took that loss and reeled off 6 wins in a row after that so yeah the team used that loss as momentum. But can a Buckeye fan really ridicule Texas struggling to beat KU after MD took tOSU to the woodshed?

It is going to come down to stopping the run and tackling. I think Texas missed somewhere in the 15-20 range in the last game. That number has to be under 10. The Safeties have to learn not to jump the crossing route. OU burned Texas multiple times with that in the first game. Learn from WV game, bring pressure. OU is going to burn it occasionally, that is just a fact. Don’t go down turtling, go down fighting. Murray has shown a tendency to make some poor decisions with pressure. If I am OU, sell out against the run. If Sam throws for 500, tip your hat.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. OU still has the same shitty defense back in October. Actually, I think it got worse. If we can jump to a big lead again, we’ll be fine. We just need our shitty defense to be less shitty than your defense....

And you need your shitty offense to put up more than the 24 as you did vs mighty KU. Against common foes, you have averaged @30 pts. OU has averaged @53 pts.

The difference between TX and OU is you already achieved all your goals. You beat OU. You made the CCG. OU has only done what we do annually. We made the CCG. We averaged over 10 wins. We have one goal. A National Title. Beating everybody in the B12 is just a step to that goal. After we beat you next week, we see if we reach the CFP(the only team in the B12 to have accomplished that feat)for the 3rd time. Will need help from 1 or two games.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has a mediocre defense that can actually play sometimes when it plays smart.
5 of the 9 league games, Texas held teams under 20.

So, defense is theoretically possible for Texas.....

It is not very consistent as they make dumb defensive mistakes like every other Big 12 defense.
Texas finds itself in shootouts all the time, but they can play defense from time to time.

OU cannot play any defense at all period.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or out of bounds...

Funny, but there is no rule saying you can not block a player in bounds and push him out of bounds. Just another snowflake ruling from a Big 12 ref

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the first time two schools have played twice in the same season with each game being at a different neutral site location?