• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Receiving Group

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of hoping the Cowboys make a play for Josh Gordon.

are you serious ?

maybe you and josh are smoking the same stuff .

Ton of talent but you cant smoke weed in the NFL. And don't tell me he got popped for alcohol when he got suspended it don't matter he was in the "program" and in the program you cant do shit but go to church and help little old ladies across the street.

Some guys are to damn dumb to understand that even with Millions of dollars on the line.

See Randy Gregory for the latest example !!!!!!!!!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you serious ?

maybe you and josh are smoking the same stuff .

Ton of talent but you cant smoke weed in the NFL. And don't tell me he got popped for alcohol when he got suspended it don't matter he was in the "program" and in the program you cant do shit but go to church and help little old ladies across the street.

Some guys are to damn dumb to understand that even with Millions of dollars on the line.

See Randy Gregory for the latest example !!!!!!!!!!!

Dez Bryant was "too damn dumb" and he turned it around. You'll see....Gordon will bounce back nicely, wherever he ends up.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant was "too damn dumb" and he turned it around. You'll see....Gordon will bounce back nicely, wherever he ends up.

Word is, Browns think RG3 can keep Gordon in-line, so they may keep him around

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant was not in the dope and booze program
apples and hand grenades comparison

I wish Josh well but he wont be on the Cowboys IMHO

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny....may have to steal that one on occasion

You the Man Colors!!

use it anytime you want One of my favorites from my Dad :)

He was a Preacher for over 50 years now retired

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass on gordon. we already have one player close to getting banned.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that WR is a need, Dez has major question marks about him. Both his health and his ability to catch the ball. Dez is considerably better than average when making the spectacular catch look routine. He also high points the ball well, however in general he's not a good catcher of the ball. I need him to get his hands game together. Some question his route try, I don't think thats the problem. Desz has focus issues and seemingly isn't a good catcher of the pall especially on those short slants.

Williams has the same problem. like Dez he's a body catcher. I don't like that. Will can separate but is often in La La land. Witten is an all time great. I actually wouldn't be shocked if he catches less than 60 balls. At some point he will slip. I would like to see what Luck has. As much as we need defense i'm not against wr in the first 3 rounds. Beasley is solid, but nothing more than a role player. Romo clearly makes all these guys better. I think the need for a franchise qb to replace Romo should be a high priority but because JJ is in win now mode I don't see us drafting a qb We will draft a wr or a rb early if jerry is running the show. JJ likes his toys

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice to have another playmaker at WR, but we won't take him at 4 and I don't know exactly how we would acquire, him otherwise.

LOOK: Laquon Treadwell visits Dallas, throws up X in front of Dez's locker

By Jared Dubin | Staff Writer

April 5, 2016 12:51 pm ET

Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is considered one of the top prospects in this year's NFL Draft. On the CBSSports.com Big Board, he's ranked No. 1 among wide receivers and No. 11 overall. He's also at or near the top of the wide receiver rankings on most other sites' draft boards.

It shouldn't be a surprise, then, that most of Treadwell's pre-draft official visits are to teams picking near the top of the first round. Per SEC Country, Treadwell has visited or will visit the Browns, Bengals, Bears, Cowboys, Lions, Giants, Dolphins, Vikings, and 49ers; seven of those nine teams pick in the top half of the first.

On Monday, Treadwell took that visit to Dallas, where he posed in front of the locker of a wide receiver to whom he has drawn occasional comparisons.

Treadwell has not been mentioned all that much as a possibility for the Cowboys with their No. 4 pick, but the possibilities of lining him up across from Dez Bryant and giving Tony Romo another top-flight pass-catcher are pretty tantalizing.

Terrance Williams has done an adequate job as the No. 2 wideout for the Cowboys during his three-year career, but his limitations were exposed when Bryant went out with a foot injury last season.

Treadwell is a different caliber of player than the speedy Williams, and would give the Cowboys one of the more physically imposing outside duos in the league if he were to wind up in Dallas.

treadwell-x.jpg
Laquon Treadwell throws up the X.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we don't take WR at 4. I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't be angry...just personally think we help the team more in other ways. It's not even as much that I don't think it's a need as it is I don't think he is good enough to take at #4. We need to take a QB or the best player. You don't screw around at 4 and try to get cute. I'd hate to run out an average year one starter because we have a hole to fill and then watch our other option enter the HOF in 15-20 years while our guy continues to be an average or even good starter...Like I said the other day, Teams that draft for need at #4 deserve to be drafting #4 again the next year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Treadwell is their choice I hope like hell we trade back and get a couple of extra 2nds

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Treadwell is their choice I hope like hell we trade back and get a couple of extra 2nds
That would be ideal if they like him and actually something that would make me a lot happier than just taking him at 4, but what if we do that because he is the player we want really badly because we think he is the best player in the draft and he goes before we get to take him? We don't know how NFL GMs value these players, just how Kiper and Mayock do.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not completely against Treadwell, I just think there are more pressing meeds, and I don't see him as BPA at 4.
If we go WR at 4, I won't be happy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not completely against Treadwell, I just think there are more pressing meeds, and I don't see him as BPA at 4.
If we go WR at 4, I won't be happy
I am hoping we grab a bunch of defensive players this year, but I have a feeling that the 1st or 2nd rounder is going to be Offense - based on nothing but gut and knowing how the Cowboys operate.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping we grab a bunch of defensive players this year, but I have a feeling that the 1st or 2nd rounder is going to be Offense - based on nothing but gut and knowing how the Cowboys operate.

2nd is reserved for TE usually, right?