• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rebuild Time Team Has Completely Given Up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get your point, but why is it that this team seems to be the only one needing rebuilds in 5 year increments? Maybe the problem here is with our talent evaluator(s) and I might add some posters/fans who see "better than we've had in a while" as good enough, or players who rank in the top whatever category numerically that also don't have the consistent impact that those numbers show them to be. We need impact players, game changers and I might add a couple of bad asses who can play their asses off but sometimes make a headline off of the field, but in fact, don't give a flat damn about numbers other than winning more games than everyone else (See: Super Bowl challengers) on a yearly basis.

Look at our vanilla roster, good players here and there and most are pretty good guys off the field. Then ask yourself, where are the game changers? Who are the difference makers, and do we have that serious bad ass or two who will break off a foot in other team's badass player's assholes? In hockey and Basketball, I believe they are referred to as enforcers.

5 years is my arbitrary number i give out it isnt set in stone

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long was Philly’s rebuild?

you have to plan it this way , 1st year coach sees what he has and what he needs , year 2 he acquires, the players he needs , yer 3 the players gel

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have good players but need a coach that can get that out of them. Remember, Jared Goff was being called a bust before McVay got there.