• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really guys

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense was amenic for the 1st half FACT
Russell was doing a lot of running for his life FACT
No turnovers for our D FACT
No Pressure on Davis FACT
Special teams were playing like chickens with there heads cut off FACT

but.................

you guys want to ingore that and blame the refs for a misssed call that was clear as day

really.jpg

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would have overturned the fumble even if they reviewed it. By beef is that they didn't even look at it when it was clearly a questionable play under two minutes. How can they not even take a look?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would have overturned the fumble even if they reviewed it. By beef is that they didn't even look at it when it was clearly a questionable play under two minutes. How can they not even take a look?

This is what is angering me(i'm very hot tempered person) people are putting the blame on the officals, refusing to look at the fact that we played like shit.

There was no reason we should have lost that game.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVERYONE is to blame for what happened today, but this is one of those moments where you feel the need to tell the officials, "We are already sucking just fine without your help, thank you very much."

Kind of like in baseball, watching the Mariners. Yes, you know the team needs work, but do you really need crap calls stacked on top of that?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly is ignoring the poor play? I'm pretty sure just about everybody has commented on the horrid protection, abysmal st play, and the inability of the defense to get itself off the field. Just read the game thread. That doesn't change the fact that there refs were horribly one sided when it comes to calling offensive holding and the last play should have been reviewed. If we're going to call out our own team on a horrible sunday we should have a chance to point out the pathetic officiating by the refs.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what is angering me(i'm very hot tempered person) people are putting the blame on the officals, refusing to look at the fact that we played like shit.

There was no reason we should have lost that game.

I don't care if we played like shit... We were in the game at the end and the refs fucked up... That's what pisses me off... No excuse for a boneheaded call like that with the game on the line... Allot of things pissed me off about today that was just the icing on the cake... That should a been Seattle's ball dammit ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly is ignoring the poor play? I'm pretty sure just about everybody has commented on the horrid protection, abysmal st play, and the inability of the defense to get itself off the field. Just read the game thread. That doesn't change the fact that there refs were horribly one sided when it comes to calling offensive holding and the last play should have been reviewed. If we're going to call out our own team on a horrible sunday we should have a chance to point out the pathetic officiating by the refs.

after the game. 3 fans including me where like that was a shitty performance

guess where all the other blame was going?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the game. 3 fans including me where like that was a shitty performance

guess where all the other blame was going?

So we're not allowed to comment on the ridiculous officiating? We had a ton of lame holding calls that killed just about every big rush while the Rams could basically do what they want with no flags. It was ridiculous. Refs should be held accountable too.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're not allowed to comment on the ridiculous officiating? We had a ton of lame holding calls that killed just about every big rush while the Rams could basically do what they want with no flags. It was ridiculous. Refs should be held accountable too.

i get that but most of the blame went the refs who clearly showed a bias today.

The way i see it. Half refs, half team

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep... Because whether we like it or not refs are part of a game... a big part of the game... They have bad day's also... Officials were pretty rough on us today... But that's not the only reason we lost.. horrible special teams play was the biggest factor... That fake punt there was no excuse for us to not be ready... Fisher is knows for doing trick stuff...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get that but most of the blame went the refs who clearly showed a bias today.

The way i see it. Half refs, half team

Most of the blame is going to the team. Everyone knows that. The officiating is just the cherry on top.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt just one call by the refs, it was the entire game. calling us for holding when there is none, letting them get away with blatant holds when a blind man could see it. Not only that, but letting wilson get roughed up on multiple plays, one play where our WR got blatantly face masked and they didnt call it and the other a clearly late hit to his helmet.

its unreal how one sided the officiating was.

oh and the head ref went and congratulated fisher after the fake punt. what a swell guy.

i think this was the pay off for the rams drafting that homo kid from missouri.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh:

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even crying about the fumble at the end. The team is just decimated by injuries right now. Even half the guys playing right now are hurt. Man, wish we had the bye a little later in the season. Going to be tough this year.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is no stranger to lopsided officiating. We have seen it in multiple sports. Best quote today is we already suck just fine without phantom holding calls. I am still hanging onto the rear axle of the bandwagon but the injuries and lack of depth are really showing.

The PI calls are also starting to suck! Offensive players are learning how to initiate contact and still draw a flag on the defense. It is a league wide issue. Really ruins the game if you like defense.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had two guys taken down by their helmets and Wilson take a knee to the head while he was down and no flags were thrown for any of those things. Some of the holds were legit, but some of them weren't and some holding on St. Louis was missed. The very last play should have been reviewed, even if the end result was that St. Louis got to keep the ball. Crap like that is what leads people to believe that the refs are out to get their favorite team. That should have been a no-brainer call to review it. Even Mike Pereira couldn't understand why the officials didn't review it.

That said, the special teams was atrocious all day and the offense played the first half like they just got off the plane right before warm-ups. Part of the problem early for the offense was the injuries, including the last minute scratching of Coleman, which led to some backups playing in unfamiliar roles (we saw today why Turbin is a running back and not a fullback) and a third-stringer starting at center. Beyond that, though, the timing was just off on everything. Wilson looked bad early, missing wide open receivers a couple times, and the offensive line was a sieve as usual.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "hold" on Bailey in the 4th qtr when Lynch scored was as bad as it gets, that was a text book block where he drove the guy back 10 yards down the field and at no time did he hold, yet a blatant hold on 3rd and 6 on STL last TD drive was not flagged. Then there was the PI on Simond in the first quarter of the game where replay CLEARLY shows Quick holding Simonds shoulder pad, which again was a 3rd down and the flag extended the drive which ended up in the endzone. It has been a recurring theme of the Hawks playing the opponent and the refs this season.

4 flags for SEA, 8 for GB
8 flags for SEA, 6 for SD
7 flags for SEA, 4 for DEN
13 flags for SEA, 3 for WAS
9 flags for SEA, 6 for DAL
10 flags for SEA, 2 for STL

As you can see, only one game we were not called for more flags than the opponents, but 13-3 and 10-2 are obviously not evenly called games. Especially when blantant fouls are occuring that are not being called on the opponents, but flagged every time on the Hawks.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "hold" on Bailey in the 4th qtr when Lynch scored was as bad as it gets, that was a text book block where he drove the guy back 10 yards down the field and at no time did he hold, yet a blatant hold on 3rd and 6 on STL last TD drive was not flagged. Then there was the PI on Simond in the first quarter of the game where replay CLEARLY shows Quick holding Simonds shoulder pad, which again was a 3rd down and the flag extended the drive which ended up in the endzone. It has been a recurring theme of the Hawks playing the opponent and the refs this season.

4 flags for SEA, 8 for GB
8 flags for SEA, 6 for SD
7 flags for SEA, 4 for DEN
13 flags for SEA, 3 for WAS
9 flags for SEA, 6 for DAL
10 flags for SEA, 2 for STL

As you can see, only one game we were not called for more flags than the opponents, but 13-3 and 10-2 are obviously not evenly called games. Especially when blantant fouls are occuring that are not being called on the opponents, but flagged every time on the Hawks.

Earl Thomas just openly said there not letting us play.... It's obvious it's affecting our players a bit... But there is nothing that can be done about it ... Refs are gonna do what there gonna do... I feel like the refs have actually backed off a bit on the illegal contact which is good... But there have been some pretty weak call's for sure...

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Thomas just openly said there not letting us play.... It's obvious it's affecting our players a bit... But there is nothing that can be done about it ... Refs are gonna do what there gonna do... I feel like the refs have actually backed off a bit on the illegal contact which is good... But there have been some pretty weak call's for sure...

And I am not trying to argue that all the calls are not legit. I just want them to call the same penalties on the opposing team when they are commiting the exact same fouls we are, just without the flag being thrown.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if we played like shit... We were in the game at the end and the refs fucked up... That's what pisses me off... No excuse for a boneheaded call like that with the game on the line... Allot of things pissed me off about today that was just the icing on the cake... That should a been Seattle's ball dammit ...

You sure you want to complain about a ref's call costing the Hawks a game?