• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality check

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze, there was more action in here than the Lion's game. And I missed it ! As a Raiders fan, I'm always in search of entertainment.

And we understand why you have to look anywhere but a Raiders game for sure...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze, there was more action in here than the Lion's game. And I missed it ! As a Raiders fan, I'm always in search of entertainment.

Yesterday wouldn't even crack our top 10 arguments.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird part is posters from other boards or teams come here and think it's something out of the norm....That's just standard for around here.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did get a goodbye letter. Since he outed Smitty...

Here is my PM I will forever save. I picture him watching a good love story squirting whip cream in his mouth while his estrogen filled chest lactates.

Now I'm a bit hurt that I didn't get a PM on the way out the door.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If other posters use inflammatory words against you, assassinate your character, it sure as hell doesn't make you right to return the favor. You talk about inspiring others, maybe you might want to learn how to treat others in a respectful manor so you could actually, possibly, conceivably become a role model for those babies you take of. You being 39 yrs old and acting the way you do in here makes me question your abilities to act properly around them. There are more important things in life than riling up the troops on a sports forum and they're right by you during the day or at least should be.

I know he says he's gone, but his account is still active. We know he's reading all of this. So, Swarm, one more point:

It takes an IQ of 70 to recognize self-hypocrisy according to Cornell's psych department. Ergo, you are technically speaking a moron (below 'slow' but above 'imbecile' or 'idiot').

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not directed at you max.

can we delete this thread and get back to discussing the Lions and their #1 overall defense? Fucking Rob is gone. Let him be gone.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in Boston I understand. I generally find you a pretty good conversationalist and regret our little blow-up. Peace.

Same here. No worries. Its all good. Real men just slug it out and then go have a beer. We dont carry on about something forever after that. That is something that women do.

I agree with Kreton (can't believe I just said that,:lol:). Lets get back to football.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not directed at you max.

can we delete this thread and get back to discussing the Lions and their #1 overall defense? Fucking Rob is gone. Let him be gone.

ab-so-fucking-lutely. I dont' want to repeat myself from earlier in the thread, but the one thing I forgot to add was that the defense really stepped it up on third down and found a bit of extra energy. 4 for 10 on third down (and GB had plenty of short yardage third downs) is excellent.

I credit scheme and coaching adjustments for the success. I am worried about losing Tulloch. I hate the Bears. I love southern barbecue.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions did good 2 out of 3 games.....My Reality is checked.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how the season progresses, but I think the lion's need to be 6-2 at half to have a good chance at the playoffs.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not directed at you max.

Two things. One, he will be back, whether its that screen name or a new one. Thats what attention seekers do.

Two. Holy shit, the defense. I think we are all shocked.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been on the suh and fairley train forever as have many of us. I had to defend both of them for some fucking reason last year because several posters said they sucked. Still dont get that. The point being, we all get some things right and some things wrong when it comes to the lions. You said the team would come to a screeching halt when they lost to GB sunday. Many posters including myself disagreed. Why arent you beating our chest over that? Because you are insecure, you beat your chest over your correct predictions to overcome your insecurities when you look like a fool on here. Solution. Quit acting like you know more shit than other posters here, because you dont and it makes you look like a giant douche. We had a guy like that at CBS named bslegend that did the same damn thing, starting to think you and him are one and the same.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton the realist knew it all along

Kreton will always be right whenever the lions do well, and he will always be wrong when they dont. If thats realism, then give that fucker his crown.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a bouncer too and bench over 300 pounds I just don't have to tell everybody 64 time to prove my worth

Agreed, IM 6-4 230 and my biceps are the size of robs head but I dont see the need to talk about it. No one gives a shit dude, nor do we need to see before and after pictures. You are a guy, no one here fucking cares how weak you are.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a reality check. After reading Kreton's post -- I decided to look up Detroit's numbers on defense. Not only are they #1 in total defense. They are the least penalized defense thru 3 games.

If they keep this up -- I will be eating some serious crow.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, if you have that much to "drop" on a house and a truck, and didn't use loans like the rest of the adult world, then you're an idiot for making such horrible financial decisions.

I'm betting you're just a liar, though, and did get loans like the rest of us do. The fact that you feel the need to keep throwing dollar amounts out there tells me as much.

What's funny, though, is a good amount of us know Max, and know what he does. He might be too modest to throw it in your face (a skill you'd be wise to try to learn, btw) but that man could buy and sell a piece of shit like you 10 times over before he even has his morning coffee.

That's the problem with internet tough guys like you who like to sling shit- sometimes (well, often in your case) you put your foot in your mouth and look like a fool when the public you're addressing has more information than you have.

You should be embarrassed that you're a grown-ass man who is controlled by his anger issues. That's pathetic, imo. Be an adult for once in your life, hey?

Why would he be an idiot for paying cash instead of taking a loan? I mean, I dont believe him, because why brag about it? But it doesnt seem like a financial mistake. I'm no expert though, IM not rich, bitch.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah tpaul so you do admit I get your goat. I dont care what anyone else has to say about how shitty this thread has become. It is now a success for me.