• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality check

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob left.

My post just now was started before I saw this from you.

I'd like to apologize for the drama. I know you run a tight ship, so I don't wish to be a problem for you or any of the moderators. I'd been doing a good job of staying away from that with him for a good long while there, sorry for diving back in like that.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the idiot that blew out his knee celebrating?

Ugh, lol...

Stephen fucking Tulloch- one of our best defensive players.

Unbelievable, right? :L

The shame of being a Lions fan sometimes...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two just need to get a room and argue about who's the Alpha male in private.

Me and him? Not even close- I'm no alpha male, and I'm not interested in pretending otherwise.

I'm no fighter, not a tough-guy type, and I've only been trying to defend myself and perhaps the other posters.

I definitely don't want any misconceptions that I think I'm a bad-ass. I'm not. I don't fight, yell, lift weights, etc... I'm just a fat, lazy bum to be honest.

Aggression is not in my nature, I just got sucked into that one. You should know that- you definitely get me would up sometimes, but I've never pulled the tough guy routine on you despite how pissed I might get when we argue this or that.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you definitely get me wood up sometimes
I never knew you and muzz had a thing goin.....or that you were a leprechaun either.

The-more-you-know-o_zps8dd6cbdc.gif

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one sexy MoFo...I give everyone

Taxus_wood.jpg

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, MUZZ... LMFAO.....

not bad 4 an old man, not bad

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, MUZZ... LMFAO.....

not bad 4 an old man, not bad
He did and he's that fast.......I already got my tax returns for 2015 because D-Rob is also my accountant.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
themuzzer said:
He did and he's that fast.......I already got my tax returns for 2015 because D-Rob is also my accountant.

:pound: :pound: :pound:

I know I'm old when I fall, can't get up, because I'm laughing so hard at that....

Thanx, MUZZ, I needed that today.... a good ol laugh

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:
Rot in hell, jerk. I'm PROUD of myself. Fuck you.

I did get a goodbye letter. Since he outed Smitty...

Here is my PM I will forever save. I picture him watching a good love story squirting whip cream in his mouth while his estrogen filled chest lactates.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! What the fuck just happened here today?

[YOUTUBE]-5chlnfyKNA[/YOUTUBE]

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same old Rob BS. go back and thoroughly read through. more shit in the "get to know fellow SportsHoopla" thread.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob has been trying to bait you, max, and whoever else into this type of conversation again. It's what he did when he almost got a few of us banned before. Don't take the bait. If people simply don't reply hell leave our boards. But people keep feeding the troll. But keep in mind that he's trolling to get you banned. I'd hate to see posters who here to talk Lions have to leave over asshole.

Appreciate the support but I can actually see him crying through the screen as he types. If I can dish it out, I can take it. Unlike the world's fattest homeless unemployed beach ball.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same old Rob BS. go back and thoroughly read through. more shit in the "get to know fellow SportsHoopla" thread.

Looks like Rob went off the deep end this time. Sending hostile PMs is not cool.

The other stuff is only a problem if you take it too seriously. I just usually give a little bit back to him and move on when he makes those posts. I have not really had any kind of blow up with him since CBS. Maybe I should not have responded to them but I will talk Lions football to a tree if I think it will answer back. No Lions fans in my part of the world.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Rob went off the deep end this time. Sending hostile PMs is not cool.

The other stuff is only a problem if you take it too seriously. I just usually give a little bit back to him and move on when he makes those posts. I have not really had any kind of blow up with him since CBS. Maybe I should not have responded to them but I will talk Lions football to a tree if I think it will answer back. No Lions fans in my part of the world.

If you're in Boston I understand. I generally find you a pretty good conversationalist and regret our little blow-up. Peace.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze, there was more action in here than the Lion's game. And I missed it ! As a Raiders fan, I'm always in search of entertainment.