• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality check

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at "6'1" 230 lbs" btw.

I guess I'm 6'7" and 290 if that's how we're going to roll.

Your jealously never ceases to amaze me. But I love that even cold hard facts are enough to get into your head. I don't even have to try. Just tell the truth and you sit up at night thinking about how much I weigh and how tall I am. That's serious in your head stuff right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you forget that we saw you last year guy?

I'm 5'11"/6'0" (the state of Michigan says 6'0" per my driver's license, but that seems a bit generous, imo.) I was 220 at the time we all met last year. You were a hell of a lot fatter than I was, and there's no way possible you can deny that with being in some serious clinical denial.

I've found it very amusing that you called several people out for being fat on here over the last few months, because we've seen you in person, and you looked like you were 7 months pregnant to be honest.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I had just had another surgery, thanks. They had to split me open after a resident snagged a valve and needed to repair my heart. Remember? Thanks for noticing the swelling from post-surgery along with the bloating from thr Predisone I was on.

But don't worry. My 5 year anniverssary is this November, and I'll post before and after pics. All 6'1 230 lbs of me, all that nightmarish shit in the past. But thanks for ragging on my post surgery scars. How did we not become life long pals again?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I had just had another surgery, thanks. They had to split me open after a resident snagged a valve and needed to repair my heart. Remember? Thanks for noticing the swelling from post-surgery along with the bloating from thr Predisone I was on.

But don't worry. My 5 year anniverssary is this November, and I'll post before and after pics. All 6'1 230 lbs of me, all that nightmarish shit in the past. But thanks for ragging on my post surgery scars. How did we not become life long pals again?

It was your charm and wit. But hey, it not you, it's everyone else you've ever met.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like you were doing pretty well in the bumper cars, if I recall. Idk if that's good decision making from someone who just had heart surgery...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that like I believe he has two master's degrees and makes $100k per year (world's highest paid househusband!) and gets big bonuses and weighs 230 (now kg I'd believe...).

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot. :lol:

Max and TP just are what they are. You and I could never log back into the hoop again, and Max would just find someone else to berate and bully. TP can't deal with anyone not loving the Lions. They resort to character assassination, but say anything about them and they can't handle it.

The Hoop once seemed larger than life, but now it seems like another same old place with familiar faces. Gotta be better places to talk Lions than a board run amok by the same old Lions posters.

The mods dropped the ball on these guys. I've seen Max get owned a number of times by mods in the political section, yet you're still here.

What was once new and interesting has become ordinary.

Too much respect for myself to keep beating my head against the same wall every day.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that like I believe he has two master's degrees and makes $100k per year (world's highest paid househusband!) and gets big bonuses and weighs 230 (now kg I'd believe...).

I remember a comment you made when I bought my new truck about how you don't have the money to "waste" on a new truck. I think you have hated me since because you figured out just how much more successful I am than you. I do have 45k to drop on a new truck, and 400k to drop on a new house. Suck my balls, Max. Suck my big, rich, semi-retired balls, and do it while you still work full-time like the bitch you are, and always will be.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this corner ...

I have more money than both of them. I am a professional billionaire astronaut cowboy scientist. See the current list of hottest women on earth for my last few girlfriends. I also have beaten all of the current UFC and Bellator champions and top 4 contenders in every weight class in a street fighting tournament in one night. I have saved over a million lives this week with my acts of heroism. I weigh whatever my ideal weight is according to whichever study you trust. And thats the stuff about me that isn't even worth bragging about. So not sure whey Rob and Max even bother. They both pale in comparison to my edentity.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max and TP just are what they are. You and I could never log back into the hoop again, and Max would just find someone else to berate and bully. TP can't deal with anyone not loving the Lions. They resort to character assassination, but say anything about them and they can't handle it.

The Hoop once seemed larger than life, but now it seems like another same old place with familiar faces. Gotta be better places to talk Lions than a board run amok by the same old Lions posters.

The mods dropped the ball on these guys. I've seen Max get owned a number of times by mods in the political section, yet you're still here.

Too much respect for myself to keep beating my head against the same wall every day.

Wah, wah, wah. You're a total fraud who loves to dish it out and who cries like a little bitch when you get a taste of your own medicine. That's the plain truth.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a comment you made when I bought my new truck about how you don't have the money to "waste" on a new truck. I think you have hated me since because you figured out just how much more successful I am than you. I do have 45k to drop on a new truck, and 400k to drop on a new house. Suck my balls, Max. Suck my big, rich, semi-retired balls, and do it while you still work full-time like the bitch you are, and always will be.

Househusband. With the background you describe now and the contradictions (2 masters degrees disappeared in a hurry), I don't believe a word of it. You were dressed like a homeless tub of goo last year when we met. You're a loser's loser.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people who stretch the truth do not remember what has been stated previously by them... another words, they'll always screw up somewhere down the line. I sure as fuck remember those convo's about having such and such degrees but stayed away. Good memory.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys take this board and life in general too seriously. Loosen up a little. We are supposed to be having fun here.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet you still come back each and every day. Nobody is making you stay here.

dueces.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Househusband. With the background you describe now and the contradictions (2 masters degrees disappeared in a hurry), I don't believe a word of it. You were dressed like a homeless tub of goo last year when we met. You're a loser's loser.

This is the problem with you lazy liberals. If hard working conservatives like me want to converse with you (in this case, the Hoop), I have to dumb myself down to your average Joe level. Can't talk about our houses, cars, jobs etc...If you can't make 100k I surely cannot, right?

Sorry your life sucks, and that somehow posts about mine make you feel bad about yourself. I swear to God my intention is not to rub anything in anyone's faces. Next time you invite me to white trash Whirly ball in crack town, MI again, I'll be sure to wear something nicer than shorts and a t-shirt for you.