• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality check

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tallingbough that fan or this fan? ESPN texts do not give me the low down . I wish I would have watched the game. I heard it was great!

I was being a smartass.

MikeD has mentioned not watching the game a COUPLE times.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lions lost to the panthers because of penalties, missed FGS and turnovers in the red zone. Stafford started panicking in the second half and things began to fall apart. As a team, the lions clearly had their way with carolina in the first half and i should be relatively clear to most fans that the lions are sporting a decent squad. They do much better at home and this should be a barn burner. This is a game the lions should win.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-line bails out Stafford. Never felt better being wrong. Suh and Fairely are entering their prime, they are the face of this team, and both need to be resigned at all costs.

Looks like Stafford forcing it to Calvin is just something that is always going to be what it is.

Not sure if the Lions have surpassed the Packers so to speak, but our D has improved. Slay looks like a keeper out there today,

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-line bails out Stafford. Never felt better being wrong. Suh and Fairely are entering their prime, they are the face of this team, and both need to be resigned at all costs.

Looks like Stafford forcing it to Calvin is just something that is always going to be what it is.

Not sure if the Lions have surpassed the Packers so to speak, but our D has improved. Slay looks like a keeper out there today,

Did that post hurt?

Notice I did not highlight today...that was the key word really, but damn good

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so now your focus goes from ripping our #7 rated secondary to our offense? lol never stops

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simply fucking amazing that he does still. Tate has certainly showed enough for Stafford to trust him. There had to be someone with better chance on that forced long INT.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for you guys. I'm absolutely disappointed in the Packers today. Pathetic game for them, no discipline whatsoever. Our defense always has issues and then when our defense has a good game, our offense sucks. 7 points? Really? Fucking terrible game from the Packers I am so pissed. Anyways, I'm off for now. Good game

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now your focus goes from ripping our #7 rated secondary to our offense? lol never stops

Ripping it, no. Worried about it, absolutely. So are you, so don't lie.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that post hurt?

Notice I did not highlight today...that was the key word really, but damn good

No, it's awesome. Does it hurt that Fairley is owning it this year after everyone here but me shit all over him?

Same thing. We all want the Lions to win.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins vs. Eagles just broke out into an uncontrollable brawl all over the sideline...............wow

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions season will come to crashing halt next week when fans realize they still can't beat the Packers, still can't beat the contenders, and can't win the North. Not with this regime.

Which fans would that be? You? Bc there's plenty of Lions fans that still believe in this team's talent and chances.

Reality check: swarm doesn't know everything as he claims.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's awesome. Does it hurt that Fairley is owning it this year after everyone here but me shit all over him?

Same thing. We all want the Lions to win.

Contract season tends to make guys play better. neither you or myself can not say what he would be doing right now if they picked up 5th yr option.

Actually may have been one small tiny thing Mayhew did right. was make fairley play for a contract.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which fans would that be? You? Bc there's plenty of Lions fans that still believe in this team's talent and chances.

Reality check: swarm doesn't know everything as he claims.

kidney punch fucker... them somabitches hurt.

I will say Micro your boy matty still sucks and is not worth 100mill

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contract season tends to make guys play better. neither you or myself can not say what he would be doing right now if they picked up 5th yr option.

Actually may have been one small tiny thing Mayhew did right. was make fairley play for a contract.

Yup, The right Business move is to make them play and earn there check....Once they do that then dump them and save money. 1 year contacts is the way to go......Sign and play for another one. Once they sign that 5, 6, 7 year contract they amazingly turn into shit......

Maybe Mayhew did something right? I highly doubt it but seems weird Fairley and Suh are all the sudden back on there game.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kidney punch fucker... them somabitches hurt.

I will say Micro your boy matty still sucks and is not worth 100mill

Nope. Stafford still has much room to improve. His 2nd interception was uncalled for. He eyed CJ the whole way. And made a poor decision. However, other than the fumble he started to hit other guys with more frequency. That bomb down the sideline to Fuller was nice!

Hopefully he can start to trust that Domer a bit more. Dude makes catches and fights for the first downs.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Stafford still has much room to improve. His 2nd interception was uncalled for. He eyed CJ the whole way. And made a poor decision. However, other than the fumble he started to hit other guys with more frequency. That bomb down the sideline to Fuller was nice!

Hopefully he can start to trust that Domer a bit more. Dude makes catches and fights for the first downs.

I will defend him there. young cat Reynolds had a awesome look out block.

At some point he needs to trust other guys. Actually progress through reads and might actually help the CJ connection down the road.