• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've got Turnip truck on Ignore and I plan to keep him there so he don't pester me anymore with his blather.

Trust me , you are missing out on the most idiotic poster in this forum. He is Like a cheap Radio station, repeats the same crap over and over and over again but entertains when there is nothing else.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know what REALLY makes them easy to hate(well, besides sickening LeClown and all)? some of their silly, bandwagoning fans...:lol:

now guys like Flauge, Heatles and the like i believe will be around when this Heat run flickers out. those guys are true fans. clowns like Turnip and the rest will disappear into the cracks...and we'll never hear from them again...:yahoo:

I almost teared up for a second......almost. :bawling:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the circle jerk of sadness is up to 77 pages..... It will up to 300 after the 3 peat. Congrats guys it takes massive amount of dedication to be this sad.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is just as rational as your hate for the Heat and LBJ.

ah, wrong again mi amigo...

i HAVE explained my hatred for them. in YOUR mind those reasons simply aren't valid. your opinion, of course. everyone's allowed to have them...

i personally have an aversion to arrogance, egotism, and flippancy. it is what it is. and there's a right way and a wrong way to go at things. my "apologies" if the reasoning doesn't fit for you...

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami sucks just a much as the fucking Spurs... And the Lakers suck to by the way.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*snf*snf* you take that back...!!!:bawling:

Ah, the beginning of anew NBA season. And who can have a season without the Heat haters Club. Now before some of the Heat fans get their panties all twisted I'll say what I've always said. I've never taken anything from this team talent-wise or had any axes to grind against true Heat fans around here(hey, it ain't your fault). That said...

I still believe that arrogance was unnecessary and uncalled for. They did win a couple of titles with a loaded team(just barely), so it is what it is. 'Sides, the guy who actually created this club did so to have fun. So in that spirit here we go again. Those who are offended that some don't like the cheat for their shenanigans need not post here. But when they go down the rest of us can have a good laugh as their frontrunners leap head first off the bandwagon and break their fool necks...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter how you win a title as the only thing that matters is that you did win it..Funny how I didn't hear Lakers fans saying they barely won a title in 2010 when just like Miami, they were down 3-2 heading back home for games 6 and 7

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter how you win a title as the only thing that matters is that you did win it..Funny how I didn't hear Lakers fans saying they barely won a title in 2010 when just like Miami, they were down 3-2 heading back home for games 6 and 7

Lol I never argued any different, punchline. And BTW that was a helluva series vs. The Celtics. As a fan I'd take a title any way I could get it...

Point is that SOME predicted that the Heat are this unstoppable juggernaut and from what I saw particularly last season that simply isn't the truth. Trust, I'm not giving you crap for it. Just my observation...

'Sides, this is the Heat haters club.the only thing I've ever had an issue with is how this team went about it's business...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I never argued any different, punchline. And BTW that was a helluva series vs. The Celtics. As a fan I'd take a title any way I could get it...

Point is that SOME predicted that the Heat are this unstoppable juggernaut and from what I saw particularly last season that simply isn't the truth. Trust, I'm not giving you crap for it. Just my observation...

'Sides, this is the Heat haters club.the only thing I've ever had an issue with is how this team went about it's business...

I don't think any true Heat fan picked anything less than a 6 game series against the spurs

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, there is a thread just for hating on the Heat? What sad pathetic lives you Heat Haters have.
Does the OP of this thread have a job?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, there is a thread just for hating on the Heat? What sad pathetic lives you Heat Haters have.
Does the OP of this thread have a job?

Awwww, poor baby...:bawling:

Should've known last night what you were made of when you stuck for that other piece of shit last night. Wouldn't surprise me if you were another of the bandwagoners I was talking about. Lol, so much for the benefit of the doubt...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any true Heat fan picked anything less than a 6 game series against the spurs

I think you're probably bright because I know you, Flauge, and some of the others knew what you were in for. Those guys were no joke last season...

Honestly I expect them to make the finals out of the west again. Unless maybe OKC can bounce back big with Westbrook coming back...