• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any true Heat fan picked anything less than a 6 game series against the spurs

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, there is a thread just for hating on the Heat? What sad pathetic lives you Heat Haters have.
Does the OP of this thread have a job?

The Heat Haters club thread was actually started on cbs shortly after "The Decision". When cbs shut down, it was re-started over here.

It's mostly in fun and some Heat fans that post on it (Flauge, bks, for example) take it in that spirit. There are a couple, however, who apparently have a permanent red ass about it and you'll see that as the season progresses.

Don't read too much into this thread and have fun with it. Besides, as I've said before, if your team is hated, it means they're doing something right and winning alot. Nobody hates the Pelicans or Cavs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat Haters club thread was actually started on cbs shortly after "The Decision". When cbs shut down, it was re-started over here.

It's mostly in fun and some Heat fans that post on it (Flauge, bks, for example) take it in that spirit. There are a couple, however, who apparently have a permanent red ass about it and you'll see that as the season progresses.

Don't read too much into this thread and have fun with it. Besides, as I've said before, if your team is hated, it means they're doing something right and winning alot. Nobody hates the Pelicans or Cavs.

Lol, you pretty much covered it. Welcome Bach to the club. You are a carte Blanche member, after all...:lol:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So this club has been going on for over 3 years, almost 4? So these two immature children have been calling each other names for that long? That is sad. Does the Captain of the Heat Hate club realize that the Heat have been to THREE staight finals?

Ha, your Heat Hate ain't working. You're doing it wrong.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this club has been going on for over 3 years, almost 4? So these two immature children have been calling each other names for that long? That is sad. Does the Captain of the Heat Hate club realize that the Heat have been to THREE staight finals?

The CL/turnip feud is like the Hatfields and McCoys. It's been going on for years and isn't likely to stop anytime soon.

Also, the Heat going to 3 straight finals has very little to do with the Heat hate, it started before they made their first final.

As I said, it was started in fun and that is how most who post here take it, including most Heat fans.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously this clown doesn't get it. Ah well...

I thought I stated my case pretty well. But in the end if you don't like it, then simply don't read it. That's what the ignore feature's for...

DO try to have a nice day...

S

sportswise1

I thought I stated my case pretty well. But in the end if you don't like it, then simply don't read it. That's what the ignore feature's for...

Not many on here from the old ESPN board-but I know you were one of them--correct?
FYI-- even many experts predict that other teams will challenge the Heat this season--but remember that what you call collusion is now commonplace in the NBA and why not??--it's a business and not meant solely to please fans of the old purist formula, where players stayed on one team for most of their careers.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh, four posts in and you're calling me a clown. Well, it is apparent that YOU are the clown for clogging up the NBA boards with your stupid ass feud with that TurnupHeat guy. I'd watch your tone.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, four posts in and you're calling me a clown. Well, it is apparent that YOU are the clown for clogging up the NBA boards with your stupid ass feud with that TurnupHeat guy. I'd watch your tone.

Trust me, I don't have an 'internet feud' with anyone.

I will admit a lot of time was wasted with the clown, but as you can see, it is like trying to reason with a 2 year old who just had their candy taken away.

As far as this thread, at one point some pretty funny jokes/stuff was written, but that was many moons ago.

Pretty much what you will find now is a handful of people who get off every time the Heat lose a game.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I don't have an 'internet feud' with anyone.

I will admit a lot of time was wasted with the clown, but as you can see, it is like trying to reason with a 2 year old who just had their candy taken away.

As far as this thread, at one point some pretty funny jokes/stuff was written, but that was many moons ago.

Pretty much what you will find now is a handful of people who get off every time the Heat lose a game.

Reason. Like stealing handles reason? Lying reason? Lol is this a joke...

Hilarious. But good thing you got some much needed help considering the punishment you constantly, fool...

Gotta admit though. The laugh was well timed...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many on here from the old ESPN board-but I know you were one of them--correct?
FYI-- even many experts predict that other teams will challenge the Heat this season--but remember that what you call collusion is now commonplace in the NBA and why not??--it's a business and not meant solely to please fans of the old purist formula, where players stayed on one team for most of their careers.

Interesting...

And no, I'm originally from the CBS boards. Still, I certainly see your point. Which is why IMO the rule needs to be changed. Because if this is going to keep happening then why have a collusion rule to begin with? Makes no sense...

Nice post...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh, sooner or later I'll catch on from jump street...

Maybe I AM getting old...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also think collusion should be enforced and more thoroughly. They should not be allowed to speak to other players and should all do as they are told, exactly as they are told. TBH all those players should play for food and only play where they are told. They should also have to sleep where we say and eat when we say. In the off season they will be housed in barns until we want to watch them play again. To ensure compliance we will use ankle monitors. The ankle monitors should double as shock collars anytime a player has a free thought.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think collusion should be enforced and more thoroughly. They should not be allowed to speak to other players and should all do as they are told, exactly as they are told. TBH all those players should play for food and only play where they are told. They should also have to sleep where we say and eat when we say. In the off season they will be housed in barns until we want to watch them play again. To ensure compliance we will use ankle monitors. The ankle monitors should double as shock collars anytime a player has a free thought.

Huh. Think all that will work...?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron: