• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh wait, everybody. Turnip is a SUCK-sessful man...with courtside seats...and a wife who use to cheerlead for the Heat...:rollseyes:

anyone with enough RETARD in them to just take this brain-fumbling asswipe's word for ANY of this needs to be locked up in a rubber room...

and before you open your cock-holster and say "bet", hell no, Turnip. why would i waste my time with that pathetic bullshit? i'll simply refuse to believe it...just like every OTHER lie you've ever spouted...

and dont forget the PRODIGAL SON who has been a "CANE" for the last 7-8 years...:laugh3:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was ask you a question, which you didn't answer.

Has your boy Jackie Nick been a front runner his whole life?

Oh brother...another retard. Did the short bus break down near here or something?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not that hard.

wow, bad enough you're getting lit up like a Christmas tree, ol' sock. keep your sexual issues out of this...:laugh3:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask slower.........

Lifetime IP and User name ban or not?

Just type YES or NO.

Its not that hard.:doh:

So you are stupid..that clears that up.

Dude... have one of your male personal assistants in your company find a pic and post it here if you want me to answer that question. be careful..we saw your "son" already so no cheating.

.. and hurry up...this lunch hour is turning into a 2 hour lunch very soon.,:laugh3:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not that hard.

wow, bad enough you're getting lit up like a Christmas tree, ol' sock. keep your sexual issues out of this...:laugh3:

NO kidding..him and JIMBO are probably in a private chat room together.:gaah:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is how i can tell Turnip is angry. he wants to bet everybody so they'll back off. some behaviors you just get used to seeing and this one is as old as it gets...

after you welched who'd EVER bet with you, Turnip? it just ain't gonna happen...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm...

*inhale* the air seems cleaner on the Heat haters thread. guess Turnip must've stepped...

maybe it's time for his re-runs of Gilligan's Island back there in his psycho ward...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh wait, everybody. Turnip is a SUCK-sessful man...with courtside seats...and a wife who use to cheerlead for the Heat...:rollseyes:

anyone with enough RETARD in them to just take this brain-fumbling asswipe's word for ANY of this needs to be locked up in a rubber room...

and before you open your cock-holster and say "bet", hell no, Turnip. why would i waste my time with that pathetic bullshit? i'll simply refuse to believe it...just like every OTHER lie you've ever spouted...

Never said my wife was any type of dancer or cheerleader.

So, you refuse to believe the seats, but just don't believe it enough to bet on it??
I guess that means that your beliefs aren't that strong??

If you change your mind, I believe it enough to bet a lifetime IP and user name ban from here.

Grow some balls for once, boy!

BTW, were they just good guesses when I said Mike was probably going to Memphis when the media all had him going to Ok City? Or a good guess when I said the Heat was opening vs the Bulls about 2 weeks before it was announced?:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dont forget the PRODIGAL SON who has been a "CANE" for the last 7-8 years...:laugh3:

Starting senior year in 3 weeks.

No posting until you agree to the ban bet though.

Now go eat some more corn chicken shit!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother...another retard. Did the short bus break down near here or something?
Did they sell out of Dodger hats at the stadium that day? Did the shipment not come in? Is that why your boy Jackie "the frontrunner" Nicholson was wearing a Yankees hat there?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is how i can tell Turnip is angry. he wants to bet everybody so they'll back off. some behaviors you just get used to seeing and this one is as old as it gets...

after you welched who'd EVER bet with you, Turnip? it just ain't gonna happen...

Why would anyone back off of the bet if they thought they were correct?

Your stupidity and logic is MIND BOGGLING!

And there is NO WAY to welch on the bet, because Hammer would have to agree to it.
Only way on earth I would bet with you cock suckers!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said my wife was any type of dancer or cheerleader.
lie...

So, you refuse to believe the seats, but just don't believe it enough to bet on it??
I guess that means that your beliefs aren't that strong??

so you say. but still no bet with the dishonorable...

If you change your mind, I believe it enough to bet a lifetime IP and user name ban from here.

LMFAO!!! who cares...?

Grow some balls for once, boy!

oh my balls are big enough. i seem to be tea-bagging you with 'em right now, girlfriend...:laugh3:

BTW, were they just good guesses when I said Mike was probably going to Memphis when the media all had him going to Ok City? Or a good guess when I said the Heat was opening vs the Bulls about 2 weeks before it was announced?:noidea:

guess you're trying to put this out as evidence...which is nothing without personal information...

DO keep trying, whack job...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone back off of the bet if they thought they were correct?

LOL!!! please...

Your stupidity and logic is MIND BOGGLING!

you mean like DENYING stealing screen names from posters that rubbed him the wrong way in the face of the evidence, THAT kind of lying...

LOL DO keep up the clown act. it surely DOES boggle the mind...

And there is NO WAY to welch on the bet, because Hammer would have to agree to it.
Only way on earth I would bet with you cock suckers!

too bad everyone knows what a shit eating weasel you are. who in their right mind would bet ANYTHING with you...?

this is funny stuff. you sure you don't need a nap...?:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, Turnip. since you're gonna stick around let's re-live THIS one...:laugh3::laugh3:

I'm not going to pick a fight with someone here who has the power to delete, switch user names, etc.. but come on...

Is he a Heat hater? Is he a friend of a Laker fan?
This whole thing makes NO SENSE.
All the stupid posts that have went on for a week and then in the middle of the night someone sees a Jefe score prediction and takes issue with it?

This software 'instantaneously' finds duplicates etc..?? really?? then how did it miss all the other supposed double ID user posts?

Why was HMS banned? Because someone didn't like what they thought he was going to do? If he did do something, fill me in, but I must have missed it.

The man /women/owner or whoever he/she is can do whatever they choose.
Seems to me that Laker fans are doing ALOT of whining and complaining about Heat posters (who they claim to have blocked) and just want to cut try to cut off the head of the snake.
Good luck with that one![/QUOTE]

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they sell out of Dodger hats at the stadium that day? Did the shipment not come in? Is that why your boy Jackie "the frontrunner" Nicholson was wearing a Yankees hat there?

I was trying to ignore you Jim Doorky but your stench is worse than Turnips... keep trying though...you'll find someone who gives a sh1t about your posts one day.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, Turnip. since you're gonna stick around let's re-live THIS one...:laugh3::laugh3:

I'm not going to pick a fight with someone here who has the power to delete, switch user names, etc.. but come on...

Is he a Heat hater? Is he a friend of a Laker fan?
This whole thing makes NO SENSE.
All the stupid posts that have went on for a week and then in the middle of the night someone sees a Jefe score prediction and takes issue with it?

This software 'instantaneously' finds duplicates etc..?? really?? then how did it miss all the other supposed double ID user posts?

Why was HMS banned? Because someone didn't like what they thought he was going to do? If he did do something, fill me in, but I must have missed it.

The man /women/owner or whoever he/she is can do whatever they choose.
Seems to me that Laker fans are doing ALOT of whining and complaining about Heat posters (who they claim to have blocked) and just want to cut try to cut off the head of the snake.
Good luck with that one!
[/QUOTE]

You could tell right about the third sentence CL that he was already in tears typing all that... how old is he again? Mean old HAMMER was picking on him...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to ignore you Jim Doorky but your stench is worse than Turnips... keep trying though...you'll find someone who gives a sh1t about your posts one day.

LOL, trailer park Jimmy is just getting upset because we're hurting his girlfriend Turnip's feelings. he'll get over it...

he just MIGHT resort to calling you an "ostrich" or something equally as riveting, though...:laugh3: