• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL. Still trying to breath life into this now nothing but Laker fan ass clown thread?

Isn't this the time you should re posting some of the hundreds of one and done guarantees from CBS?:laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL. Still trying to breath life into this now nothing but Laker fan ass clown thread?

Isn't this the time you should re posting some of the hundreds of one and done guarantees from CBS?:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3:

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip STILL trying to get us to shut up about his fake-ass team. isn't it about time he throws in some more of his putrid lies about his life with a bunch of alternate i.d.'s...?

or maybe he should FINALLY do the world a favor and shut his trap and leave others to their opinions. yeah, THAT'D be good. at least he won't KEEP getting exposed as a loser if he did...

oh, and a word to the INCREDIBLY stupid, it was jefe who did that(the one and done guarantees). hell YOU should know, Turnip. his i.d. WAS one of the ones you stole...:lol:

dipshit. fuck you AND your "team", you pathetic bandwagoner...

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stars aligned for LeBron, what can you say. It's just funny to see these Heat fans so happy with their narrow victory when they were the same ones talking about how the Heat were going to destroy the Spurs. If the Spurs had the stamina to keep up with the Heat it's looking like 2007 all over again

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stars aligned for LeBron, what can you say. It's just funny to see these Heat fans so happy with their narrow victory when they were the same ones talking about how the Heat were going to destroy the Spurs. If the Spurs had the stamina to keep up with the Heat it's looking like 2007 all over again

if the Spurs had won game 6 Turnip would be at the end of a noose right after the game...

but agreed. even with their fake squad of 3 queens they BARELY squeeked into a title. it certainly isn't the steamrolling these idiots foretold...

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,229.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Heat come back next year with the big 3 and win yet another title. We may need to put this group down as one of the best big 3 of all time

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frack it :)

FACEBOOK!

Stupid Heat lovers for getting off for three years on the flopping king LeBum James:

loser.jpg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up.

Looks like some of the supporting cast bench players.

Cry :baby: , floppers, gays, Headcases, Peds, and Freaks.

YOUR TWO TIME OR 1.80 CHAMPS THE STUPID MIAMI HEAT!

LOL, it's why fools like Turnip need a basketball team to validate his pathetic existence...:laugh3::laugh3:

what other conclusion can you draw when he's lied, multiple i.d'ed, and stooped to the depths of hades to get us to clam up about it...for YEARS...?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that so? Show me where I ever made any type of prediction for that series?

And stop with the "if"'s.
That word could change about anything over the course of history.
I have always been the win 4/7 by 1 or more point person.
Blowouts are nice, short series are nice, but neither in necessary.

The Heat were fortunate to win game 6. Everyone knows that.
However, they certainly aren't the only team to have something fortunate go their way.
I would easily say the Mavs were extremely fortunate to win game 2 , 3 seasons ago, wouldn't you?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it's why fools like Turnip need a basketball team to validate his pathetic existence...:laugh3::laugh3:

what other conclusion can you draw when he's lied, multiple i.d'ed, and stooped to the depths of hades to get us to clam up about it...for YEARS...?

Turnip modeled the Little Pizza Boy one after Crissy Bosh Spice ;)

These idiots have four threads bumped to the top as of now.

WOW!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip modeled the Little Pizza Boy one after Crissy Bosh Spice ;)

These idiots have four threads bumped to the top as of now.

WOW!

oh, and as ALWAYS this idiot donkey HELPS us keep this thread going with his ignorant drool. hell, i think it's great. ADDING to the Heat haters thread to kill it. nicely done, ol' sock...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip STILL trying to get us to shut up about his fake-ass team. isn't it about time he throws in some more of his putrid lies about his life with a bunch of alternate i.d.'s...?

or maybe he should FINALLY do the world a favor and shut his trap and leave others to their opinions. yeah, THAT'D be good. at least he won't KEEP getting exposed as a loser if he did...

oh, and a word to the INCREDIBLY stupid, it was jefe who did that(the one and done guarantees). hell YOU should know, Turnip. his i.d. WAS one of the ones you stole...:lol:

dipshit. fuck you AND your "team", you pathetic bandwagoner...

Hey ass wipe,
Where did I ask you to keep quiet?
Back to that read and comprehend issue again?

I didn't ask for less, I asked for more.
It would be awesome to re read the dozens of pages of one and done guarantees, wouldn't it?:laugh3::laugh3:

Now go back to your everyday pathetic life. You know which one, its the same one that you have had for decades and counting now.:laugh3::laugh3:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha loser Turnip!

frack anything you got to say.

Isn't your name up yet on come over to my house from Crissy Bosh fan sign up for your chance to .bl.....................all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Loser!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's days like THIS i almost want to take ths dope off of ignore just to have a helluva lot more chuckles. oh and Turnip, SC isn't a Lakers fan. what's your idiot excuse NOW...?

too funny. still trying to say Lakers fans are "jealous" of the colluding cHeat. way to go, buffoon...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ass wipe,
Where did I ask you to keep quiet?
Back to that read and comprehend issue again?

I didn't ask for less, I asked for more.
It would be awesome to re read the dozens of pages of one and done guarantees, wouldn't it?:laugh3::laugh3:

Now go back to your everyday pathetic life. You know which one, its the same one that you have had for decades and counting now.:laugh3::laugh3:

I took it off the ignore.

Super crack me up!

Reverse IRONY!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha loser Turnip!

frack anything you got to say.

Isn't your name up yet on come over to my house from Crissy Bosh fan sign up for your chance to .bl.....................all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Loser!

hehe, i keep TRYING to hear what this ass-clown's saying, but he's simply not trying hard enough. hmm, maybe he needs another alternate i.d. to get his point across...?

hey, losers DO stick to loser things, after all...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need a team to validate my existence?:laugh3::laugh3:
After today,this season is HISTORY. Over and done.
Basketball is entertainment to me. The Big 3 has thoroughly done that so far.
All I hope for now is that they make another deep, hopefully championship run next year.

You seem to be the count the championships guy, even if they were from 60 years ago and in a different city.
Seems like you are ass backwards with your 'thinking' or lack of it once again.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Turnip! Go find Fag(Flauge) and post till you drop on your cry :baby: heroes :)