1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!
  1. Jtrain80

Jtrain80 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,900

Sucker! I robbed that punk!

I cant go anywhere without taking a shot at a rabbit, squirrel, deer, or Turkey.

This is going to take months!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. calsnowskier

calsnowskier Sarcastic F-wad

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,619

It costs you 1 rep point to mug the guy and save the 5 or 10 bucks. Then just donate 1 buck to a vet in town to get that point back (or chop some wood at camp).

3. Battlelyon

Battlelyon Rams 11-2

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 118

Been busy with hunting mission where you have to mail animal carcasses mostly birds. I'm on part 4 of the mission, just need perfect bullfrog and skunk.

4. wildturkey

wildturkey Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 40,350

I love how I can rob people in their houses but a few "Howdy Partner"s and "That's a fine horse you got there"s will get that honor rep right back up as if nothing ever happened

5. drbuck10

drbuck10 Viva La Revolucion

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 750

There's missions? But seriously, I'm having a hard time deviating from putting on my executioner mask and going on a dynamite spree near Emerald Ranch. Dynamiting in this game is 100x more satisfying that launching rockets at a Police-Ambulance cluster in any GTA.

• Like Like x 1
  6. theboardref

theboardref thewhite_00 ESPN board

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Haven’t gone down that route yet. I took weeks and weeks to finally beat the game. I only played as a good guy. Want to go the low honor route but I was like at max honor for a decent bit of the end.

7. wildturkey

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 40,350

I was driving a wagon back to town when I got ambushed by two guys on horseback, right behind them was a dude on another wagon. Naturally, you think they're together right? WRONG. I dead-eyed all 3 only to find out Wagon Man was a random stranger just passing through. Because I killed him, my honor went down. WTF! BOOOOO. I should be given an honor refund. This was the game's fault that man died and I don't think I should have been penalized. How the fuck am I suppose to know a civilian is standing in the middle of guys who are shooting at me?

• Like Like x 1
  8. drbuck10

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 750

Dynamite bro. At least lose honor in the most explosive way possible

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rockinkuwait

Rockinkuwait Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Enjoying the game too. Roping game is kinda fun and gets you perfect pelts.

Got my white arabian from up north and having a blast not really caring if I am good or bad. It's interesting when you meet and kill a morally ambiguous person... Sometimes it goes up, sometimes down.

Random things I've liked...

The shows in St Denis at the big theater are fun. My wife and I just watched a couple of them one day for a bit.

Also the odd ways to get in trouble. Ran into somebody who walked out in front of me in town, tried to run away, hopped on a train, but being shot at. Passengers dying and I'm not fighting back. Finally bail from the train as it's hauling butt and crash into a wagon waiting at the tracks and piss them off. It was close to 150 buck bounty just to get from wrecking into a horse to finding a safe place where I could pay the thing off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Battlelyon

Battlelyon Rams 11-2

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 118

I seen the one show, didn't know they did different shows

11. Rockinkuwait

Rockinkuwait Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Yeah I got curious so left and came back the next day and they had another. Not sure how many they do.

12. calsnowskier

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,619

I watched the Bear movie in Valentine and went to the show once in St Dennis (magic show with the guy catching the bullet in his teeth along with a couple song acts). I haven’t gone back. Didn’t realize there were other shows/movies.

13. night

night Undocumented PhD

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I got into that near the end too. Oh, you want me to rob that stagecoach? I think you mean blow it, the horses, and anyone who is riding with it to smithereens. The money is still unharmed in the back after it burns to a crisp.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nasty_Magician

Nasty_Magician Team Player

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

All the time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. wildturkey

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 40,350

Anybody having issues hunting the Legendary Fox? I can find the first two clues but the trail just drops off in the middle of the little valley area. I can't find the third clue so the damn fox never spawns. It's a bitch to track because there's like 500 other animals in the area too, all crisscrossing their trails.

16. night

night Undocumented PhD

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The legendary trails are all gold as far as I know. You should be able to know which one it is based on that. I tried doing the legendary moose and the trail stops abruptly at a rock in front of a bridge without any other clue that I can find so I just gave up on them.

17. calsnowskier

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,619

Wtf?

I thought when you pick up a new gun, the gun you “drop” stays in your horse inventory?!?

I just noticed my semi-auto shot gun is now gone.

Fuck!!

18. wildturkey

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 40,350

Finally got the bastard. Apparently it doesn't spawn correctly if you enter the territory from the North side. Every time I tried, it ended up like a described. But I watched a YT video where he entered from a small pond on the South side of the territory and everything spawned as it should.

• Like Like x 1
  19. drbuck10

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 750

well, I have a new pastime in this game. Basically I antagonize the hell out of people in Valentine and let the Sheriff and lawmen shoot them dead. BTW, there's a blindspot from witnesses in the fenced-in area behind the house across from the Valentine Saloon.

20. Battlelyon

Battlelyon Rams 11-2

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 118

If you want to find a cougar, one challenge including shooting 5 with a bow and arrow and skinning them, head to the northeast corner of the map. They are lot faster than you, but a good thing is if you run into the water thru wont chase you. So you can get a good shot while they stand on shore.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1