• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray McDonald's injury

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dodged a bullet, my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you, you can never believe anything that comes out of Harbaugh's mouth, especially when he is briefing the press. If this affects McDonald as much as the torn tricep did Justin Smith its really going to have an impact on the defense. We seem to really have the injury bug this year, and to some really good players.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think:.....so we went from no visable damaged to now a partially torn bicep tendon on the MRI report. :wtf2: if Ray continues to play could he tear it completely or injure something else?

I don't know what to think about this. :noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I told you, you can never believe anything that comes out of Harbaugh's mouth, especially when he is briefing the press. If this affects McDonald as much as the torn tricep did Justin Smith its really going to have an impact on the defense. We seem to really have the injury bug this year, and to some really good players.

Yep. Good call. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that tweet. Harbs is as bad (good?) as Belichick when it comes to misleading the press.

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was barrows that said Justin smith injury is different because the triceps is a larger muscle.
Ray said he expects to play Sunday so wel see.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Harbaugh didn't really lie. It's not a season-ending injury. Though I get the sense it could become one, and it certainly could hamper his play. We'll see what happens. If he can stick it out through the bye so we can get Carradine more or less up to speed, even that would be pretty huge for us. We could practically be starting three rookies on D pretty soon, as Lemonier and Carradine could be looking at 50% of snaps or more by the end of the season. Good opportunity to throw these kids in the fire early and see how they respond, but I can't help but feel a bit nervous about it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Part of what I liked about this draft, though, was that we added a potential starter/impact player at each level of D in the first three rounds. Granted Lemonier is probably more of a DL than OLB.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Good call. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that tweet. Harbs is as bad (good?) as Belichick when it comes to misleading the press.

I think he gets some sort of sadistic pleasure out of it.