• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Tray Walker in critical condition

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some advice to all Patriots fans. Get used to the negative press, it will never completely go away. Trust me as a Dallas fan, we went through sewers of bad press for years and while it's not nearly as bad today, it still raises it's ugly head at every possible moment. Except it, because you cannot fight it. A retired player who gets in trouble and spent two years in Dallas is mentioned as a former Cowboy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's relevant because of the very real possibility that the Patriots player killed him. They do that sort of thing.
Guess the reporter should've said Pat, Raven, Bill, Cowboy... you get the idea. Nice try at humor but it was a swing and a miss on your part.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some advice to all Patriots fans. Get used to the negative press, it will never completely go away. Trust me as a Dallas fan, we went through sewers of bad press for years and while it's not nearly as bad today, it still raises it's ugly head at every possible moment. Except it, because you cannot fight it. A retired player who gets in trouble and spent two years in Dallas is mentioned as a former Cowboy.
Stop trying to hijack this thread. This is about the Patriots you glory hound:dhd:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that maybe, just maybe the fact that the Pat player fled the scene instead of sticking around to help his friend has something to do with it? Why did he flee, we're they in the wrong and he knew it? Think about it, if he stuck around his being a Pat isn't the story, his fleeing is.

Manster....you're totally missing the entire point..........The person who fled is NOT a Patriot's player. He's a former Patriot. This is exactly what I'm trying to express. This story is about a horrible accident to a young man who just happens to play football for the Baltimore Ravens. That in itself is the entire story. A person fleeing from the accident apparently is a witness and may be able to help the police piece together exactly what happened. The author of the story decided to get more interest and controversy by misleading the readers telling them that the person who left the scene is a New England Patriot....We all know that the daily paper had story after story for nearly 8 months everyday that involved the Patriots. We all know that 95% of the country hate the Patriots so the author knew he'd get 100 feet out of a 2 foot story. Problem is that the author never came back to apologize or correct the story and here we are, still poking sticks at each other over another piece of bullshit journalism.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So everyone that rides sport bikes acts "like an ass" and breaks the law?

You don't know very much about them do you?

Anytime you see someone doing something stupid on a motorcycle, it's on a crotch rocket. It's never on a Harley or other standard motorcycle. Any time I see someone on a crotch rocket, they are over-accelerating, speeding, weaving through traffic, etc. In general, acting like an ass. Seemingly nobody can help themselves riding one of those; the exhilaration of extreme acceleration and speed is too strong. They are essentially race motorcycles, albeit lesser-tuned versions for the most part.

Sport bike riders ruin the reputation of motorcyclists in general.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you see someone doing something stupid on a motorcycle, it's on a crotch rocket. It's never on a Harley or other standard motorcycle. Any time I see someone on a crotch rocket, they are over-accelerating, speeding, weaving through traffic, etc. In general, acting like an ass. Seemingly nobody can help themselves riding one of those; the exhilaration of extreme acceleration and speed is too strong. They are essentially race motorcycles, albeit lesser-tuned versions for the most part.

I see Harley riders doing stupid shit on a daily basis. Maybe you should take the blinders off.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Harley riders doing stupid shit on a daily basis. Maybe you should take the blinders off.

I can only speak to my own experience (including my brother, who owned a sport bike). The only issues I typically see with Harley riders is riding in packs that slow traffic and bleed out of their lane(s).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak to my own experience (including my brother, who owned a sport bike). The only issues I typically see with Harley riders is riding in packs that slow traffic and bleed out of their lane(s).

I see them weaving in and out of traffic on a daily basis, including at high speed on the interstate. Amongst other things.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster....you're totally missing the entire point..........The person who fled is NOT a Patriot's player. He's a former Patriot. This is exactly what I'm trying to express. This story is about a horrible accident to a young man who just happens to play football for the Baltimore Ravens. That in itself is the entire story. A person fleeing from the accident apparently is a witness and may be able to help the police piece together exactly what happened. The author of the story decided to get more interest and controversy by misleading the readers telling them that the person who left the scene is a New England Patriot....We all know that the daily paper had story after story for nearly 8 months everyday that involved the Patriots. We all know that 95% of the country hate the Patriots so the author knew he'd get 100 feet out of a 2 foot story. Problem is that the author never came back to apologize or correct the story and here we are, still poking sticks at each other over another piece of bullshit journalism.
Former player of not, it sounds as though the police or someone else told the reporter they are looking for a friend of his who fled the scene and was a patriot player. The thing is you nor I know exactly what info was past to the reporter, you are adding to the story saying the reporter KNEW it was a former player.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was purely speculation by the reporter than yes it was bad reporting, but more than likely the reporter was told this.

Told by whom? The dead guy?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up. Fact is Patriot fans are making this story about the Pats more than any other fan base.

How many of the 112 comments on this thread are yours?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What makes me laugh my ass off is all the Harley owners for whom it appears it was a life long dream to be a faux renegade. You get these white haired fuckers, growing out their beards, starting a pony tail, donning the leathers and thinking they are bad ass Sonny Barger.... With their equally ancient bitch either riding with or along side.

Nothing looks sillier.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at the thought of a highly tuned machine embarrassing a fat-ass biker on a hog......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes me laugh my ass off is all the Harley owners for whom it appears it was a life long dream to be a faux renegade. You get these white haired fuckers, growing out their beards, starting a pony tail, donning the leathers and thinking they are bad ass Sonny Barger.... With their equally ancient bitch either riding with or along side.

Nothing looks sillier.
Actually, a Raider fan with long greasy hair and an earing with Harley wings on the back of his Pinto looks much more ridiculous...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sad and such a young age. Prayers off to him and his family/ I lost my nephew at 21 6 years ago in a car accident, so know the grief, too to tragic. RIP

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the time the biggest safety hazard of a motorcyclist is other drivers even if the motorcyclist is driving safely.

I don't ride, but know several...lost a few I knew...what you say is true so at least gear wise you should give yourself the best chance to survive.