• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Tray Walker in critical condition

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them weaving in and out of traffic on a daily basis, including at high speed on the interstate. Amongst other things.

I don't drive on an interstate, but I see them driving like manaics on the Expressway here all the time. Sport bikes, Harleys and everything in between. I've seen them all pull crazy stunts, especially if there's some traffic...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you see someone doing something stupid on a motorcycle, it's on a crotch rocket. It's never on a Harley or other standard motorcycle. Any time I see someone on a crotch rocket, they are over-accelerating, speeding, weaving through traffic, etc. In general, acting like an ass. Seemingly nobody can help themselves riding one of those; the exhilaration of extreme acceleration and speed is too strong. They are essentially race motorcycles, albeit lesser-tuned versions for the most part.

Sport bike riders ruin the reputation of motorcyclists in general.

That's mostly true...not a rider myself, but from my experience close to riders of cruisers and sport bikes...it's the kids, younger riders doing most of the stupid stuff we see. The thrill of the sport bike is really in the cornering for guys that know what they are doing.

If I had the money I'd open a sport bike track...GL insurance might kill it...that's really where those machines need to be.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to motorcycles there are two kinds of riders. Those who have fallen/crashed and those who will. Street bike, dirt bike, high performance bike, cruising bike, doesn't make a difference.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your as bad as the reporter. Were you there? How do you know it was a Pat player?
You're absolutely correct on one thing, fleeing the scene is the issue. A mother lost her son, family lost a brother way too soon in life. It's unfortunate but don't use speculation to try and attract more readers is all we're saying.

Maybe you're upset no national news about your cowboys in over a week? I'm joking relax
Upset??? That's a godsend!!! Our National news of late has not been pretty...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was purely speculation by the reporter than yes it was bad reporting, but more than likely the reporter was told this.
Exactly. This wasn't the NY Times, it was TMZ!!! Their whole existence is based on rumors and being the first to report to get hits and ratings, not investigating and being certain of their facts. It is completely asinine to think the reporter just made that up to promote a story, but if he did he is a total piece of shit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot Fans need a massive amount of therapy and Wellbutrin

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to motorcycles there are two kinds of riders. Those who have fallen/crashed and those who will. Street bike, dirt bike, high performance bike, cruising bike, doesn't make a difference.

They all have the same trait...that need for speed.

A good friend of mine rides...younger than me, but not a kid...40 something...he's had 3 bikes...crashed or dropped all 3...the last one he dropped to avoid a person that pulled out in front of him and he was so proud of himself (he was a skillful maneuver) but I told him...you were really lucky the driver behind you stopped in time or it wouldn't have matter that you avoided the colliding with the car that pulled out in front...you would have gotten run over from behind....spend the $200 or whatever and take your bike to the track...if you crash, your chance of coming home in one pc are much better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes me laugh my ass off is all the Harley owners for whom it appears it was a life long dream to be a faux renegade. You get these white haired fuckers, growing out their beards, starting a pony tail, donning the leathers and thinking they are bad ass Sonny Barger.... With their equally ancient bitch either riding with or along side.

Nothing looks sillier.

It's the biker version of the 60 year old in his brand new Vette, lol. It's a costume party.