• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Ravens Post Game!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is complete trash worst corners in the NFL and no pass rush
They choose to rush 4 and make Lamar beat them. Lamar beat them like a drum today. You can't hide all the shortcomings you pick your poison. Our secondary is one of the worst in the league.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins battled but simply aren’t good enough. As stated, their cornerbacks are abysmal and they can’t generate a consistent pass rush. I think I heard Kliff say he wanted at least 25 rushes today and they ended up with 18. I’m surprised Chris Rodriquez was given no rush attempts today.

Adding Higgins and Reddick would be interesting additions but it all would depend on the draft capital required to obtain them. Then perhaps in the draft you go CB round 1 and 2?
Reddick would indeed be a necessary quick fix because he's 30 years old, but anyone who looks at a guy like Higgins and calls his acquisition a quick fix might forget or ignore that he's 25 (January 18, 1999) and likely, barring injury would be here for at least 4-5 years.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply wait on Higgins , we are ahead of schedule and look to be 6/3 at the mid point
Why pay picks and salary when you only need to pay salary if you wait ?
We are in great position to have cap space and draft picks ( 4 in the top 100) next year