• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Elam Out For Season

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your still surprised NE came from behind and won that game after the last trouncing at Gilette. Back to even against the Ravens in the playoffs makes u happy then enjoy it.
What I'm surprised at is how some of the Raven posters think this is no issue. No, it's not the end to the Ravens D. But it should be a concern.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elam was drafted with rookie potential that had to be developed.
Arrington is a seasoned vet and they already know what he can and can't do...
A little difference there, don't ya think ?? :rolleyes2:
Are you saying they brought in Arrington to replace Elam?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying they brought in Arrington to replace Elam?

Not at all, I was talking to Southie about upgrades to our secondary and his name came up....If you would have read the thread you would know that....Besides ,Elam is a S and Arrington is a CB...
But if you are just looking for an argument, you have the right guy !! :D

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm surprised at is how some of the Raven posters think this is no issue. No, it's not the end to the Ravens D. But it should be a concern.

He is a back up which is why he was replaced for the last 10 games of the year by Will Hill and was moved to the slot where he failed. We have safetys and with Lewis who had 11 ints last year back there the starters will be Hill and Lewis.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a back up which is why he was replaced for the last 10 games of the year by Will Hill and was moved to the slot where he failed. We have safetys and with Lewis who had 11 ints last year back there the starters will be Hill and Lewis.
How many times do you need to be reminded it's about depth? Bring something new and I will continue to discuss. Otherwise moving on.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every team experiences season ending injuries. If this was going to happen, the timing is good and the fact that he isn't a starter is better. You can't go all "chicken little" with everything.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team experiences season ending injuries. If this was going to happen, the timing is good and the fact that he isn't a starter is better. You can't go all "chicken little" with everything.

U can. in NE.