• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens cut my boy JJ

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he won't get hit over the head by a stripper wielding a champagne bottle anymore.. Only in B'more

I seriously doubt that Bmore is the lone city of strippers, if that were the case 90% of the league and half of the owners would live here.......And maybe he thought he was in Pittsburgh where it's called a Hodown !!
:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that Bmore is the lone city of strippers, if that were the case 90% of the league and half of the owners would live here.......And maybe he thought he was in Pittsburgh where it's called a Hodown !!
:lol:
6 of one... half a dozen of the other

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the first half when Brady lost it from getting knocked around so much, and we did win in Pittsburgh with those guys and almost did it in NE too, but for a Brady we would have, so your comment is totally absurd....:crazy:

Uh....yeah...

Never mind that in two playoff games the secondary allowed over 750 passing yards and five TDs on 68% passing and that the Patriots realized that they could move the ball up and down the field at will without ever having to run the ball in the second half once.

Completely absurd assessment.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....yeah...

Never mind that in two playoff games the secondary allowed over 750 passing yards and five TDs on 68% passing and that the Patriots realized that they could move the ball up and down the field at will without ever having to run the ball in the second half once.

Completely absurd assessment.

You should be looking up the numbers on your D that all but fell apart in the playoffs, gave up a ton of yards to GB and the Pats......
And after a miracle gift from GB in a game they beat the Hawks like a dirty rug, then handed it over in 4 minutes.
The Pats just plain handled the Hawks D, they call it the legion of doomed !!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be looking up the numbers on your D that all but fell apart in the playoffs, gave up a ton of yards to GB and the Pats......
And after a miracle gift from GB in a game they beat the Hawks like a dirty rug, then handed it over in 4 minutes.
The Pats just plain handled the Hawks D, they call it the legion of doomed !!

Nice deflection. Might work, give it a minute.....

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection. Might work, give it a minute.....

Strangely enough...not so much.

Not sure why one would get your knickers in such a twist for pointing out that the Ravens secondary was beat up with injuries which left them vulnerable in the playoffs...but there you are.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely enough...not so much.

Not sure why one would get your knickers in such a twist for pointing out that the Ravens secondary was beat up with injuries which left them vulnerable in the playoffs...but there you are.

I'm just pointing out how your vaunted D, folded like a dollar store lawn chair in the playoffs, why are you acting so jilted by the obvious truth ?????
Imagine that !! :stephena:

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're cute when you flail. I'll bet you were a real treat during the Ray Rice fiasco.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby Jones said the Chargers wouldn't let him out the door on his visit there. Joked they didn't book him return flight and Philip Rivers also helped persuade. Safe to say they're excited in San Diego?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby Jones said the Chargers wouldn't let him out the door on his visit there. Joked they didn't book him return flight and Philip Rivers also helped persuade. Safe to say they're excited in San Diego?

Jeez...they may want to simmer down a bit. He's a very good kick returner (for whatever that's worth nowadays).

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez...they may want to simmer down a bit. He's a very good kick returner (for whatever that's worth nowadays).

He has his moments, but not as much since '12.

Last year, he ALWAYS returned a kickoff like 8 yards in the endzone and rarely made it past the 25. Annoyed the hell out of me. Not to mention he couldn't catch a thing last year so hopefully he'll bounce back if you're Charger fans.