• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rankings

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys rank the division this season.

I for one am going to put Seattle, 9ers and Cards all into a mixing bowl and pull one out. These teams all look good on paper. Arizona's LB have me a bit worried and they might take a step back on defense but the offense should be better.

Can't count out the Rams either. Actually any of these teams can win the division this season imo. The West is a total beast now and by far the best division in all of football. Good luck!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys rank the division this season.

I for one am going to put Seattle, 9ers and Cards all into a mixing bowl and pull one out. These teams all look good on paper. Arizona's LB have me a bit worried and they might take a step back on defense but the offense should be better.

Can't count out the Rams either. Actually any of these teams can win the division this season imo. The West is a total beast now and by far the best division in all of football. Good luck!

I see alot of this ranking going on in the general message board and I guess it fills the off season time but it really doesnt mean anything. Teams are ranked in part on what they did last year but last year's results dont necessarily carry over into the new year.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In my homer opinion: Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams. The NFC West has a good shot at having three teams make the playoffs like the AFC West did last season.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you know after week 17

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In my homer opinion: Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams. The NFC West has a good shot at having three teams make the playoffs like the AFC West did last season.

clearly a tough division and in my homer opinion, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals, then Seahawks. would be happy with a 4-2 Division record; one win against each plus the 4th against the Rams.

this isn't saying the Seahawks aren't talented, its saying SB winners sometimes do poorly the next season. just a mental and emotional thing I guess?

The Rams D is good too, including a good pass rusher. with Bradford back they'll muster enough offense overtake the other two.

the Cards could surprise everyone, but just don't think their offense is quite good enough?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Niners got better and the hawks got worse (slightly) but with seattles home field they have such an advantage. The rams and cards are both consistent qb play away from the seahawks and Niners. I would put the Niners first because I am a dick head and that is my team.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lately, it seems like people like to label the Cardinals and/or Rams as legitimate contenders in this division. I'm not seeing it.

The 49ers and Seahawks are among the very very best in the entire league. The Cardinals, and maybe even the Rams, are still very good teams. But I would not put them in the same class as SF and SEA.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Cards being contenders for the division. The have a really good defense. On offense they have Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd. The big issue is Carson Palmer. But if he can muster a decent year, who knows. The differential between the NFC is not that great. I think it is a mistake to discount the Cardinals or Rams.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Niners got better and the hawks got worse (slightly) but with seattles home field they have such an advantage. The rams and cards are both consistent qb play away from the seahawks and Niners. I would put the Niners first because I am a dick head and that is my team.

That's the thing about Levi Stadium - we don't know even know if the new stadium will have an added advantage other than the players and fans feeling better about the area they're stepping on feeling brand new and clean - analogous to signing up and being one of the first to work out at a brand new gym.

Will the fans clamoring be heard louder than the Stick? A majority of the seats (45K or roughly 65% of the seats in Levi Stadium) will be in the lower bowl, but the stadium is not enclosesd similar to what is seen up north in Seattle.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team can win this division. So many things can go wrong during a season.

The Rams have the talent they just need to learn how to win on a regular basis.

The 9ers offense looks like it might soon be taking over the lead over the defense.

The Hawks are still a strong team, but the SB hangover is for real.

My Cards, with the loss of Dansby and Washington hurts. They can't be replaced. Major blow to the defense. Looks like the offense will have to step it up if they have any dreams of winning it. They could very well finish last this year.

How would you rank the coaches in this division. Keep in mind the talent each team has and what those coaches have done with them.

I'd go with ...... Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Arians, Pete Carroll, Jeff Fisher
Carroll has done a excellent job finding talent, no question about that. I just don't think he's a great coach

I've always been a fan of Jeff Fisher's, but he's not yet shown much with the Rams.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh, Jeff Fisher, Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a homer also and even though I hate the Hawks I have to say they are the best team in the division until we dethrone them. I agree with others the Hawks could have a bad year because a lot of teams don't even make the playoffs after winning the SB lately. I don't wish injury on anyone but let's hope the Madden curse holds true.

1. Hawks
2. 49ers
3. Cards
4. Rams

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a two team race. Sorry but Fitz is older and I will never trust Carson Palmer as legit playoff QB. Also they have a 2nd year RB as their starter who is 175lbs. Rams also have an awful QB and no go to WR. So put the 49ers and hawks in a hat and then pull 1 name out

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a two team race. Sorry but Fitz is older and I will never trust Carson Palmer as legit playoff QB. Also they have a 2nd year RB as their starter who is 175lbs. Rams also have an awful QB and no go to WR. So put the 49ers and hawks in a hat and then pull 1 name out

Gore is older also.......I'm guessing fitz is in better health than Gore by a country mile. Ellis had the best ypc in the NFL and looks very promising with an improved offensive line. Palmer played much better in the second half last year after understanding that offense and Fitz isn't the only stud WR on the Cards team.

IF you had of pointed out the obvious like losing both MLB from last season I could of agreed with you a bit. But the things you pointed out are total bogus comments.

IF the Cards defense takes a big step back because of the loss of those two LB it might be a 3 team race with the Rams, Hawks, 9ers but until that's proven you are a bit way too confident in your team being the Hawks only challenger.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore is older also.......I'm guessing fitz is in better health than Gore by a country mile. Ellis had the best ypc in the NFL and looks very promising with an improved offensive line. Palmer played much better in the second half last year after understanding that offense and Fitz isn't the only stud WR on the Cards team.

IF you had of pointed out the obvious like losing both MLB from last season I could of agreed with you a bit. But the things you pointed out are total bogus comments.

IF the Cards defense takes a big step back because of the loss of those two LB it might be a 3 team race with the Rams, Hawks, 9ers but until that's proven you are a bit way too confident in your team being the Hawks only challenger.

put it this way, I HOPE the Cards beat the Seahawks.....twice!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don;t think Gore's health is an issue, he's lost a step but he can still be effective given adequate breaks. I don't underestimate the Cards or the Rams. I don't look at last year and assume the 49er and Seahawks are the top two. It is a new year and things can change. You never know who could step forward.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea gore is old, but Carlos Hyde is going to be a stud, a true 49er back. Not 185 lb scat back, hoping he doesnt get hurt...Also our OL is one of the best in the NFL, again palmer is not a playoff QB, and the cards will have a good year but finish 3rd again.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea gore is old, but Carlos Hyde is going to be a stud, a true 49er back. Not 185 lb scat back, hoping he doesnt get hurt...Also our OL is one of the best in the NFL, again palmer is not a playoff QB, and the cards will have a good year but finish 3rd again.

:suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde is next in line. best back in the draft and we landed him in the 2nd rd. Great pick up.