• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the Most Important Positions

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timeline says Wentz was fine before and immediately after the Dallas game, then he comes up with this "Injury". Excuse for benching.

By the way I'm fairly sure those 5 guys never said he was injured enough not to play.

Yeah you’re right. The earth is flat too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re the conspiracy guy not me.
I'm far from a conspiracy person, again I'm looking at the time line.
Answer these questions.
1. Was Wentz healthy enough before the Dallas game?
2. Did the team announce Wentz was fine after the Dallas game?
3. Did the team then change their statement regarding Wentz' health?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer these questions.

1. I guess they thought he was good enough to go but he was struggling.

2. No, they did tests after the Cowboys game and found the fracture.

3. Of course after they found the damage they reported the news.

To think that he is so sooooo fragile that he couldn’t handle being benched is asinine. He was hurt, they found the injury and let him heal. To think they’d hold him out the next season to keep the lie going is fucking preposterous. The idea of doing that would hurt someone’s ego a hell of a lot more then just benching him.
“Hey coach! I’m ready to go and really want to practice with the team and start getting my timing down with the 3 new receivers”
Coach, “Sorry Wentz, we don’t want you to practice because we don’t want your feelings hurt from last season”

Don’t you see how ridiculous this all would be.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer these questions.

BOOM

PE1 just got owned.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM

PE1 just got owned.

I got owned? Did you even read what he wrote? He was asking me questions. There is no being owned when some one asks you questions. That’s why this board is often nonsensical. People arbitrarily tell you said things that you never did. They jump up and down in glee stating “You got owned” when the person was asking questions. It’s just bizarre how much complete nonsense happens on this board. Freaking face palming 50 quotes from more then 3 years ago. Don’t get it?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got owned? Did you even read what he wrote? He was asking me questions. There is no being owned when some one asks you questions. That’s why this board is often nonsensical. People arbitrarily tell you said things that you never did. They jump up and down in glee stating “You got owned” when the person was asking questions. It’s just bizarre how much complete nonsense happens on this board. Freaking face palming 50 quotes from more then 3 years ago. Don’t get it?
Did you ever stop to think maybe its not literally every one else, its you?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, No it cant be me, it must be everyone else

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this isn't an alt for @FlyerFinFan these two have to be related. There is no other possibility.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I guess they thought he was good enough to go but he was struggling.

2. No, they did tests after the Cowboys game and found the fracture.

3. Of course after they found the damage they reported the news.

To think that he is so sooooo fragile that he couldn’t handle being benched is asinine. He was hurt, they found the injury and let him heal. To think they’d hold him out the next season to keep the lie going is fucking preposterous. The idea of doing that would hurt someone’s ego a hell of a lot more then just benching him.
“Hey coach! I’m ready to go and really want to practice with the team and start getting my timing down with the 3 new receivers”
Coach, “Sorry Wentz, we don’t want you to practice because we don’t want your feelings hurt from last season”

Don’t you see how ridiculous this all would be.
You're either lying or just don't know the answer to question #2.

And wouldn’t you know, Carson Wentz was on his list. Saving Wentz for last, he explained that his quarterback “has a little bit of back soreness, a little tightness, so we're going to rest him today. Continue to evaluate him and make sure he's good.”

This was unexpected, as just two days before Pederson said Wentz was “feeling as healthy as he's ever been.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...-about-carson-wentzs-back-injury?platform=amp

Again, he was playable before the Dallas game, he was barely touched in the Dallas game, after the Dallas game the team reported he was good, then two days later he's out.
Best part about that is no IR and no back brace.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And wouldn’t you know, Carson Wentz was on his list. Saving Wentz for last, he explained that his quarterback “has a little bit of back soreness, a little tightness, so we're going to rest him today. Continue to evaluate him and make sure he's good.”

This was unexpected, as just two days before Pederson said Wentz was “feeling as healthy as he's ever been.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/26665/what-you-need-to-know-about-carson-wentzs-back-injury?platform=amp

Again, he was playable before the Dallas game, he was barely touched in the Dallas game, after the Dallas game the team reported he was good, then two days later he's out.

How you spin this into a 6 month cover up by the Eagles asking Wentz to pretend like he’s hurt (to not hurt his feelings) is the stupidest shit you’ve ever come up with. It’s really beyond stupid. “Hey Wentz, pretend like you are hurt so we don’t hurt your feelings”

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/26665/what-you-need-to-know-about-carson-wentzs-back-injury?platform=amp

there really cant be no argument. There was definitely some lying going on in the Eagles organization over this. One way or the other.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there really cant be no argument. There was definitely some lying going on in the Eagles organization over this. One way or the other.

Hey Manster, why do you think the Eagles left Wentz off the Injured Reserve list in mid-December if he had a 'broken back'?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you spin this into a 6 month cover up by the Eagles asking Wentz to pretend like he’s hurt (to not hurt his feelings) is the stupidest shit you’ve ever come up with. It’s really beyond stupid. “Hey Wentz, pretend like you are hurt so we don’t hurt your feelings”
They could have lied to Wentz as well. :noidea:
Doctor telling wentz he has micro fractures (that they cant see until healing had already begun) How would he know different. Got to trust your doctors (unless you are Trent Williams) He just knew his back was sore.
After all in this scenario, they are trying to save his ego aren't they. Gives Wentz an excuse for failing & having a losing record. So why not buy into it. he should believe it for his own piece of mind.
giphy.gif

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you face palm proof that the team said he was fine post the Dallas game, then decided his back is fractured enough that he wont play, but still no IR. Fact is I fractured my back and the doctors did 100% put me in a brace, and said I must limit any stress to my back. They didn't want me bending what so ever. I was allowed to sleep without it. Also against his better judgment he allowed me to remove it while driving because I had to be able to drive to work but he cautioned me not to reach for anything while doing so.
Yet Wentz was never issued a brace?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Manster, why do you think the Eagles left Wentz off the Injured Reserve list in mid-December if he had a 'broken back'?
Maybe, just maybe it wasn't broken. Plus if Foles did keep them in the race, and he got hurt they'd need to bring Wentz off of the BENCH.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you face palm proof that the team said he was fine post the Dallas game, then decided his back is fractured enough that he wont play, but still no IR. Fact is I fractured my back and the doctors did 100% put me in a brace, and said I must limit any stress to my back. They didn't want me bending what so ever. I was allowed to sleep without it. Also against his better judgment he allowed me to remove it while driving because I had to be able to drive to work but he cautioned me not to reach for anything while doing so.
Yet Wentz was never issued a brace?

How do you know he didn’t have a brace? I don’t.
This is all such nonsense. Orchestrating fake injuries and now they we lying to Wentz just to not hurt his feelings. So stupid.