• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANGERS vs CARDINALS GAME 5

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
okay we're both right. his natural swing is a slight uppercut and i think he gets most of his hits when his swing is more level and you think he gets most on his uppercut. and i think you'll find if you look at him during the season you see that it's when his swing is less of the exaggerated uppercut that he goes to occasionally that he's most effective.

That's not what I'm saying. He get's more hits with a level swing, but his power (HR'S and DB'S) were down drastically the year he intentionally leveled out the swing. That's just the facts based on the numbers. I would like him to level out the swing in some situations where a HR is not as important as getting a hit, but I'd much rather have him comfortable at the plate.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pretty good job by cj...nervous a lot but not much damage done...dont fuck up feldman

The walks just burnt him up. If someone offers him $20 million per then he is gon, because there is no way the Rangers pay that much for what he gave them this postseason.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I'm saying. He get's more hits with a level swing, but his power (HR'S and DB'S) were down drastically the year he intentionally leveled out the swing. That's just the facts based on the numbers. I would like him to level out the swing in some situations where a HR is not as important as getting a hit, but I'd much rather have him comfortable at the plate.

no argument

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you bring him back in or put in Alex? I saw Adams warming up but I'd rather have him in his usual set up role.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The walks just burnt him up. If someone offers him $20 million per then he is gon, because there is no way the Rangers pay that much for what he gave them this postseason.

with his regular season numbers he is going to get a good deal in the vicinity of 5 years, 75-85M. the post-season numbers are going to have some small effect what he gets but regular season numbers are what gets you the bucks. y'all are talking like all the teams interested in his services are going to look at is his off-season numbers. well if you don't have a pitcher with his regular season numbers you don't get to the playoffs.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
with his regular season numbers he is going to get a good deal in the vicinity of 5 years, 75-85M. the post-season numbers are going to have some small effect what he gets but regular season numbers are what gets you the bucks. y'all are talking like all the teams interested in his services are going to look at is his off-season numbers. well if you don't have a pitcher with his regular season numbers you don't get to the playoffs.

I think he fits somewhere in the $15-18 million per range. If those are the offers then I think he's back in a Rangers uni.