• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers close out May with a helping of seafood at the Grill: TB @ TEX 5/30 - 6/2

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB is a good team, and even good teams lose to bad teams. Good offenses have bad games. That's the nature of baseball.

The overall state of the Rangers is incredibly positive right now, let's keep that in mind.

Afternoon game today, reminder.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB is a good team, and even good teams lose to bad teams. Good offenses have bad games. That's the nature of baseball.

The overall state of the Rangers is incredibly positive right now, let's keep that in mind.

For example, the Pirates just swept the Dodgers.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the state of the team is great right now. However, the last 2 losses have been pretty frustrating. The Oakland game should’ve been a win and it would’ve been our first 4 game sweep in Oakland since the 1970’s, but Ibanez forgot how to use his glove that day.

TB is a very good team. They usually always are good. I went into the series just wanting a split, but after looking at their disabled list and the fact that we won the first 2, I upped my expectations to 3 out of 4. TB is the wildcard leader and it would be nice to gain ground on them. Big difference between winning 3 out of 4 and a split it seems like. The only game we lost to them, it seems like we outplayed them for 90% of the game and mainly lost because of the ”ghost runner” rule.

I know that’s baseball and shit happens, but still frustrating! hopefully the boys will pull it out today.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting lineup. Seager with a much needed day off.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i question the choices of Reks and Culberson

Seager off means Semien at SS, so someone has to play 2B. Guess Eli gets a day off as well, putting Reks in.

Eventually Eli will be the guy giving someone else a day off, and Reks will be somewhere else entirely.