• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Post Draft Thoughts?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me like all parties are getting what they want in the draft. Working together. Seems like a much different change then before Fangio came onboard.

The day of hiring a puppet coach are over for Elway. He learned he needs help.

I re watched the Minnesota game last night. Fant and Sutton were beasting in that game. TPat had a good game. Royce was ugh. Lindsey provided his occasional big play. Can't help but think what this offense would have been in that game with Lock, Gordon, Hamler and Jeudy added to the mix. Its crazy to think Elway may just pull off another 2 year transformation like 2013 to 2015.

Hope everything is on time. Cant wait for first day of TC.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I re watched the Minnesota game last night. Fant and Sutton were beasting in that game. TPat had a good game. Royce was ugh. Lindsey provided his occasional big play. Can't help but think what this offense would have been in that game with Lock, Gordon, Hamler and Jeudy added to the mix. Its crazy to think Elway may just pull off another 2 year transformation like 2013 to 2015.

Hope everything is on time. Cant wait for first day of TC.

Yeah that game was fun for awhile. Lol.

One of those games that doesn’t hurt so bad given the season that we had. But everyone that game I guess we would’ve had an even 8-8 record.

I am always excited for the football season but I haven’t been this excited since our Super Bowl year for the season to start. A lot to finally be excited for.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy will go down as the best receiver in this draft. He has speed, and is the most polished by far. His routes are off the charts. The fact that Fangio was actually pining for Hamler has raised my excitement level for this offense. And although I love everything defense, I think this draft was a home run.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy will go down as the best receiver in this draft. He has speed, and is the most polished by far. His routes are off the charts. The fact that Fangio was actually pining for Hamler has raised my excitement level for this offense. And although I love everything defense, I think this draft was a home run.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the injury list? I don't know.

I know he signed his one-year contract. But not 100% sure if he was cleared or not. I feel like he was but I just became curious since he left his name out.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the season to start.

Hamler has such great speed you can forget taking "correct" angles in pursuit... He'll beat them almost every time.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to CO fellas. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Hamler is trying to get Jeudy to request a trade.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was funny too.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Jerry Jeudy will catch more passes and Sutton will gain more yards receiving (and catch more TDs). This is because the rookie will have to prove himself with the dirty work -before he gets the play calling glamour opportunities.

Prediction: I don't know what kind of career Hamler is going to have, but I am sure he is going to have the best quotes.

Prediction: After this virus quietus - live sports rights costs - will defy all economic gravity. People are begging for a good game to shove the news off TV.

Prediction: Among the UDFAs - Burgess might have the most direct line to joining the 53 man roster as a Safety.

Prediction: When they play this NFL season it is going to be wild. There will be players who didn't study or stay in shape and there will be guys who come out of the gate much sharper because of their preparation. The same will be true of teams in general. Somewhere some team is winning the next season because of the remote systems they have set up to keep players in shape and drilled on the playbook proved to be superior.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What UDFA named Burgess did we sign?

Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest maybe? Terrell Burgess is a S but he was drafted.