• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NuhuMb.png

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@DonMan @TKOSpikes

Can you guys give me some info about what's going on here?

I've been looking at rumors and some people are saying Josh Allen cheated on his girlfriend with a bartender and got the bartender pregnant. That all blew up the night before the playoff game against the Bengals that Allen played like shit in. And that was why Diggs was pissed.

IF that is true, (and it's all fan rumors, so no way to know for sure) Diggs had a legit beef, but why is he holding onto it 6 months later?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@DonMan @TKOSpikes

I've been looking at rumors and some people are saying Josh Allen cheated on his girlfriend with a bartender and got the bartender pregnant. That all blew up the night before the playoff game against the Bengals that Allen played like shit in. And that was why Diggs was pissed.

IF that is true, (and it's all fan rumors, so no way to know for sure) Diggs had a legit beef, but why is he holding onto it 6 months later?

The rumors of Allen are true.
Diggs is confusing. I was worried about his “diva” when we traded for him, but he buried those fears.

Now, I’m not sure. Perhaps the Hopkins talk is giving him jitters.

I don’t like it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@DonMan @TKOSpikes

And immediately, I check in and see Diggs showed up for his physical but didn’t practice.

:noidea:

I don’t blame him for being pissed at Josh for the implosion in the playoffs… but c’mon man.

Looks like they’ve (Josh and Stef) sorted that out though.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And immediately, I check in and see Diggs showed up for his physical but didn’t practice.

:noidea:

I don’t blame him for being pissed at Josh for the implosion in the playoffs… but c’mon man.

Looks like they’ve (Josh and Stef) sorted that out though.

Yeah, I agree that he should have been pissed at Allen at the time. But holding a grudge for 5-6 months is not healthy at all, for Diggs or the team.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@DonMan @TKOSpikes

Stefon Diggs breaks silence on Instagram - ProFootballTalk

Diggs responded on Instagram:

Diggs posted two different messages on his Instagram story. The first said this: “I just be letting people cap. If them lies help you sleep better tell em big dawg.” The second said this: “My phone been silent for like 6 years. Ion play all them sounds and shit.”

This seems like a really strange story. Doesnt make sense that it is about Allen and him knocking up a bartender.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last (regular season) year Philly completed trifecta with losses in 3 championship games... Union (MLS), Phillies (MLB) and Eagles (NFL)

Last couple days Miami metro area the Heat (NBA) and Panthers (NHL) lost... do Dolphins complete the trifecta and lose Super Bowl?

Inter-Miami CF is last in MLS... Marlins are 2nd in NL East.. so chance there as well for a trifecta.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much this:
In the true tradition of the NFL "drama queen,'' what Stefon Diggs wants is "attention.''

He is very Keyshawn like. He is going to end up on 2 or 3 more teams before he's done because he's such a pain in the ass. Great player, but I'm very glad that he's not the Vikings' problem anymore.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2