• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction.

Jalen Hurts career path will follow Lamar Jackson's. LJ had one really good year. Then when he was expected to play like that all the time, he faltered. It's one thing to play lights out when expectations are low. Another entirely when it is expected of you.

Jalen Hurts; Lamar Jackson part two. Mediocre QBs who had one really good year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction.

Jalen Hurts career path will follow Lamar Jackson's. LJ had one really good year. Then when he was expected to play like that all the time, he faltered. It's one thing to play lights out when expectations are low. Another entirely when it is expected of you.

Oversimplification

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction.

Well, if anyone knows about elite QB play, it’s the Lions fan.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oversimplification
You mean his assumption that two black QBs are one in the same guy? You can’t post here if that stuff is gonna bother you. They are who they are with their old wrinkled balls and their old timey ways.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean his assumption that two black QBs are one in the same guy? You can’t post here if that stuff is gonna bother you. They are who they are with their old wrinkled balls and their old timey ways.

Not even that. The idea that Lamar had a great year then regressed due to expectations. So much fail in his post, lol.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much fail in his post, lol.
why?
we had an mvp who regressed
why can't we assume a QB who had a career year last season could regress? He's not a solid NFL passer like real NFL QB'S. He and Lamar are run first. That is the first thing you must stop or slow down to win the game.

you asked me in another thread why I thought the Bills will slide a little. Your QB would be my response. we will see.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction.

to me this is the interesting season.
Whenever a Qb comes into their own & has a great year. It is the next year usually to define them.
The next season the DC's adjust for this new QB that came on.
Some of the great ones just keep on keeping on.
Some regress a little but might respond back the next year.
Some simply regress.

This is an interesting year for Hurts. problem would be for the eagles. He has already been paid. So they are hoping for the 1st one.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me this is the interesting season.
Whenever a Qb comes into their own & has a great year. It is the next year usually to define them.
The next season the DC's adjust for this new QB that came on.
Some of the great ones just keep on keeping on.
Some regress a little but might respond back the next year.
Some simply regress.

This is an interesting year for Hurts. problem would be for the eagles. He has already been paid. So they are hoping for the 1st one.
Let's see if he developed as a passer before we annoint him as great. He throws a bettter ball than Lamar, but he's still a run first in a collapsing pocket QB.
Both made their money as a runner that can throw.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he developed as a passer before we annoint him as great. He throws a bettter ball than Lamar, but he's still a run first in a collapsing pocket QB.
Both made their money as a runner that can throw.
Make no mistake. I am not calling him great. I think he is another Lamar but he can throw it better than Lamar.
I am waiting to see what the DCs have for him this year.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake. I am not calling him great. I think he is another Lamar but he can throw it better than Lamar.
I am waiting to see what the DCs have for him this year.
As long as that HOF Oline stays together and he’s willing to sacrifice his body he’ll be fine, but as we all know both those things aren’t for long

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as that HOF Oline stays together and he’s willing to sacrifice his body he’ll be fine, but as we all know both those things aren’t for long
Just logic.

ME? I'd run QB sneak 7 to 10 times per half. Lamar & Murray are ankle breakers in the open while Hurts is more option runningback when he needs a play. That more often than not, don't last long.