• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol more relaxed, hope so, could see him smoking a doob on the set He was dropping the F bomb on the Manning Brothers show
I don't believe F bombs are an issue anymore you speak to any local tradesman and F is every second word. Enough with censorship babies say it these days. I prefer to keep it tight with friends only but I don't think anyone gives a shit unless you are a preacher and most of them say it too!

I should add it's just a word and in most circles an adjective with no harm done by. Who really gives a bleep.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the hell does something like this to his player other than maybe an Urban Meyer? seriously, id be so pissed :wtf:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THis was a bit of a surprise he was a decent back up but was hurt recently. With 7 players comeing back from injury for this playoff game with like 4 pro bowlers I was wondering how they were going to make room for them all. A big surprise was Whiteney Mercilus as most thought he was done for the year. Picked him up from Houston after Z Smith went down and the Pack played their best defense of the season while he was healthy

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe F bombs are an issue anymore you speak to any local tradesman and F is every second word. Enough with censorship babies say it these days. I prefer to keep it tight with friends only but I don't think anyone gives a shit unless you are a preacher and most of them say it too!

I should add it's just a word and in most circles an adjective with no harm done by. Who really gives a bleep.
I use the word. I'm no choir boy. I do see it as further decline in our society.

FFFF

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the word. I'm no choir boy. I do see it as further decline in our society.

FFFF

My Mom was to be offended by it.

I suggested watching a couple of Samuel L Jackson movies to desensitise her.

A couple of those under your belt and it becomes as benign as "the".

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis was a bit of a surprise he was a decent back up but was hurt recently. With 7 players comeing back from injury for this playoff game with like 4 pro bowlers I was wondering how they were going to make room for them all. A big surprise was Whiteney Mercilus as most thought he was done for the year. Picked him up from Houston after Z Smith went down and the Pack played their best defense of the season while he was healthy
Word is he was released, because he was messing with High school girls

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3