• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that’s on brand for you but it’s out of bounds for a media guy covering the NFL to call for people to play dirty and attempt to injure a player.
If the coaches are willing to put him in that situation, I’d take his fucking head off

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the coaches are willing to put him in that situation, I’d take his fucking head off
No you wouldn’t. You’re a marginally talented obese man. You’re not playing in the NFL. You can talk shit on the internet but when push comes to shove you aren’t doing shit.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you wouldn’t. You’re a marginally talented obese man. You’re not playing in the NFL. You can talk shit on the internet but when push comes to shove you aren’t doing shit.
Yeah dumbass like I really meant I would.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't condone in any way players gambling. However, I do find it ironic that a mega corporation tells it's employees not to gamble while the corporate revenues are increasing exponentially due to their partnership with gambling. Just something that makes me chuckle and a microcosm of our societies growing hypocrisy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't condone in any way players gambling. However, I do find it ironic that a mega corporation tells it's employees not to gamble while the corporate revenues are increasing exponentially due to their partnership with gambling. Just something that makes me chuckle and a microcosm of our societies growing hypocrisy.
it's fucked up everywhere you look. I just keep my head down and worry about my own.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are the work place rules lumped in with the gambling rules? Looks fucking stupid. They can't gamble on baseball from the workplace but they can do other stuff on their phone from the workplace? They can't bet on baseball from the ice bath but they can do it from the parking lot? Belongs under a different policy at the very least.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's bull shit by Simms IMO. Especially considering he is an ex-QB. You can argue whether the NFL should have changed the rule or not, but they didn't so You can't fault or begrudge Philly for doing it and being the best at it.
Every defensive player has that same mentality on every play. Kill the QB. Not literally but smash the fuck outta him. Ring his bell. Decleat the man.

But crissy should have said it in a better way on TV.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how I’ve expected defenses to react to it for awhile, it’s coming
It's like some put up a no shit sherlock.

The D gets in the huddle: "MLB says men, they need one yard, qb sneak. Let's show them we mean buisness."

What do you think the next words are?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not hypocrisy whatsoever. Insider trading is a closer comparison, which has always been illegal. If you allow players within the sport to bet on their own sport, all outcomes come into question.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are the work place rules lumped in with the gambling rules? Looks fucking stupid. They can't gamble on baseball from the workplace but they can do other stuff on their phone from the workplace? They can't bet on baseball from the ice bath but they can do it from the parking lot? Belongs under a different policy at the very least.

It is odd, but the concept makes sense. Do work shit at work. Want to do other shit? Wait until you leave work.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is odd, but the concept makes sense. Do work shit at work. Want to do other shit? Wait until you leave work.
Of course, but that's why it should be in the part of the policy about conduct at work. It's not gambling specific.