• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goff is on the verge of making NFL history and he could do it as soon as this weekend. If the Lions quarterback attempts 44 passes on Sunday against the Seahawks and doesn't throw an interception, he'll set the NFL record for most pass attempts without throwing a pick.

get-smart.gif

In retro Goff fashion, his quest ended with a pick 6.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the most logical way to do things when you lock up the top QB for a long time. Just check every four years to make sure he is still the top QB and then make sure his salary keeps pace
He's definitively a player worth it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals could be staring 0-3 in the face with 2 losses in their division. Although it's really early, they could easily miss the play-offs if this injury hobbles Burrow and nags him over a good portion of the season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So has he been hurt the first two games? I mean he certainly has done a complete 180 from last year. Though I saw a stat where he sucks the first couple weeks of the year

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington pulled off their largest come from behind victory over denver yesterday.got by with holding on the 2 point try that would have tied the game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington pulled off their largest come from behind victory over denver yesterday, got by with holding on the 2 point try that would have tied the game.

They (and the Giants) managed to escape what would've been ugly losses with big comebacks.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington pulled off their largest come from behind victory over denver yesterday.got by with holding on the 2 point try that would have tied the game.
Eagles win the Super Bowl last year with the same action from that ref. Sometimes it is just up to the refs and that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They (and the Giants) managed to escape what would've been ugly losses with big comebacks.
The Giants have to now go to San Fran on a short week. A loss to the Cardinals would have been devastating. I give Jones credit for rallying the troupes in the second half but damn, they never should have been in that position to begin with vs. Josh Dobbs and the Cardinals. Without Saquon for a while and with their schedule, they might only win 7 games this year
As for Wash, nobody had great expectations, imo. Denver is a tough place to go to and they showed some heart. I give them credit and Howell looks like he belongs. Still learning but he made a couple of big time plays. That throw to McLaurin was an absolute seed in tight coverage.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have to now go to San Fran on a short week. A loss to the Cardinals would have been devastating. I give Jones credit for rallying the troupes in the second half but damn, they never should have been in that position to begin with vs. Josh Dobbs and the Cardinals. Without Saquon for a while and with their schedule, they might only win 7 games this year
As for Wash, nobody had great expectations, imo. Denver is a tough place to go to and they showed some heart. I give them credit and Howell looks like he belongs. Still learning but he made a couple of big time plays. That throw to McLaurin was an absolute seed in tight coverage.

With how poorly the first 6 quarters were going for the Giants, I was beginning to wonder how long it would be before Daboll was on the hot seat. Stealing that win helps, and losing Saquon (while very unfortunate) gives him an excuse for the Giants to struggle moving forward.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how poorly the first 6 quarters were going for the Giants, I was beginning to wonder how long it would be before Daboll was on the hot seat. Stealing that win helps, and losing Saquon (while very unfortunate) gives him an excuse for the Giants to struggle moving forward.
Good point. Losing Barkley is a BIG blow to that team and him being out for a couple-three weeks does give Daboll an excuse for not playing well. Hell, they might also be without their starting LT (hammy) and LG (concussion) on Thursday night.