• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears needed a proven edge rusher to help putting pressure on the opponent's QB. Yannick's rep is he's pretty much all pass rush/no run stoppage, but with our weak pass rush, we'll take it.

Yannick is all about his own statistics. If he's locked in and that helps you, great. But don't count on him to be any kind of a team leader or a great influence in the locker room. It's all about personal numbers, on the field or financially.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cook has proven that he’s not a fellow discriminate, sophisticated New York fans can suffer, let alone indulge.

During his “student-athlete” days at Florida State, one of several Sunshine State universities that annually recruit, exploit [and now employ] then discard rotten-risk football players in the worsening netherworld of colleges serving as fronts for football and basketball teams, Cook was a consistent reprobate.

Gracelyn Trimble, left, has filed a lawsuit claiming Jets target Dalvin Cook, right, assaulted her. The suit is ongoing.  Gracelyn Trimble, left, has filed a lawsuit claiming Jets target Dalvin Cook
assaulted her.no credit
Even in his freshman year, Cook was trouble, from firing a BB gun to bust car windows, to his being an “associate” in an aggravated assault case in which a firearm was allegedly aimed at a neighbor in Cook’s apartment [one of the accusers said he didn’t think the weapon was Cook’s], to the abuse of his three pit bull puppies.

SEE ALSO

The dogs, ages two months to eight months, were unsheltered and so heavily chained they were unable to move. Two of the pups were found choking.
What a guy!
The next year Cook was charged — later acquitted — with punching a woman outside a Tallahassee bar.
Naturally, none of this prevented Cook from becoming a second-round pick in the 2017 draft.
And as of November 2021, he stands accused in a lawsuit of brutalizing his ex-girlfriend, beating her head bloody and swollen, as seen in photos distributed to the public.
At first, Cook’s lawyer claimed the alleged victim is just a gold digger, that Cook is innocent. Of course he did.

As the Jets pursued Cook, court documents showed that Cook first offered her $800,000 to drop the suit, then $1 million. She rejected both deals. That’s a lot of wood for an innocent man to offer a woman who fabricated the claim instead of defending himself in court for a lot less money.
And it’s a lot of dough for a liar to turn down.

My question is, how did he get away with all of that and not have any of it come up between 2017 and 2021? And why have I not seen that picture of her until now. It was not like I wasn't looking.

I'm not saying any or all of that is untrue, but why is this all coming down the pipe when he's looking for a free agent contract? Is New York media more dogged than both Minnesota and National media? I know they think that they are.

The Vikings supposedly offered him 1 year, 7 million, which he apparently should have taken.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yannick is all about his own statistics. If he's locked in and that helps you, great. But don't count on him to be any kind of a team leader or a great influence in the locker room. It's all about personal numbers, on the field or financially.
Like I said, our pass rush sucked last year. We finished dead last in sacks. Not sure where we ranked in terms of QB pressures and hits, but my guess is it had to be near or at the bottom as well. I don't know of any Bears fan who considers the signing of Ngakoue as being an instant ticket to the Super Bowl. But he will improve our pass rush, which is all we're expecting of him. Anything positive beyond that is gravy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, our pass rush sucked last year. We finished dead last in sacks. Not sure where we ranked in terms of QB pressures and hits, but my guess is it had to be near or at the bottom as well. I don't know of any Bears fan who considers the signing of Ngakoue as being an instant ticket to the Super Bowl. But he will improve our pass rush, which is all we're expecting of him. Anything positive beyond that is gravy.
You sound like an optimistic view from a fan to me. The NFL years left many viking fans with bitter outlooks of other teams that helped prevent their greatness.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,454.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope he ends up alright since I drafted him on a lot of my fantasy teams

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, how did he get away with all of that and not have any of it come up between 2017 and 2021? And why have I not seen that picture of her until now. It was not like I wasn't looking.

I'm not saying any or all of that is untrue, but why is this all coming down the pipe when he's looking for a free agent contract? Is New York media more dogged than both Minnesota and National media? I know they think that they are.

The Vikings supposedly offered him 1 year, 7 million, which he apparently should have taken.
some team will give in to him eventually.probably the dolphins cause they are desperate for a running game other than moster

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F2xwVFFW8AAINYT

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games.

Reminder that the Eagles have the Saints 2nd round pick in next year's draft.
What does Joe Mixon have to do with either the Saints or the Eagles? And he hasn’t been suspended yet, and there’s no word that he will be suspended.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you confuse Kamara with Mixon? Kamara has been suspended 3 games, Mixon hasn’t been suspended and I doubt he will be, at least not this season.

No you did. redskinsfan1963 meant to type Kamara and I recognized that and just replied to his question without having to correct him on it. And now you're making a bit scene out of it.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you did. redskinsfan1963 meant to type Kamara and I recognized that and just replied to his question without having to correct him on it. And now you're making a bit scene out of it.
mixon and his girlfriend are in trouble for shooting at a neighbor according to espn.that,s pretty serious.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I do remember all this same news coming out about mahomes in camp before he went on to be league mvp. Not in anyway saying baker is close to that but I take all this camp noise with a grain of salt