• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did everyone else other than me get the memo on how this finished up or did they sneak this out unannounced? 28 days notice? lmao.

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures
A complete waste of time, imo. A month out is a joke. A team can go completely down the shitter in 4 weeks because of injuries, etc. TNF will still be filled with crappy games but oh well, I don't usually watch anyway as they are on until well after midnight where I live and fuck that, I'll catch the hilites on youtube

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A complete waste of time, imo. A month out is a joke. A team can go completely down the shitter in 4 weeks because of injuries, etc. TNF will still be filled with crappy games but oh well, I don't usually watch anyway as they are on until well after midnight where I live and fuck that, I'll catch the hilites on youtube
Thursday games are the easiest to ignore and you miss nothing since it is only the first game of the week. It doesn't even matter what happened in the game until after Sunday.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday games are the easiest to ignore and you miss nothing since it is only the first game of the week. It doesn't even matter what happened in the game until after Sunday.
For a little while, it was a good night to bet the over but I think that trend has dissipated now.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the Eagles defense is looking poor this summer thus far?

It's possible but it's only Jalen tearing it up. Mariota is having a Dak-like training camp per reports so it isn't like it's other QBs beyond Jalen doing this against the Eagles in practice.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible but it's only Jalen tearing it up. Mariota is having a Dak-like training camp per reports so it isn't like it's other QBs beyond Jalen doing this against the Eagles in practice.

Mariota is barely an NFL QB at this point, not sure what that proves really.