• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes there is Hardman for a bomb. I know you like that.

Wasted my #1 waiver spot after week one on Slayton. Hardman has outscored him twice since, on my MBBRL bench.

But yes... get that Robinson off the field, Andy!!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wasting a roster spot on Dobbins. 7.8 yards per carry, but he's never going to get enough touches in this 4-headed running attack.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wasting a roster spot on Dobbins. 7.8 yards per carry, but he's never going to get enough touches in this 4-headed running attack.
in redraft maybe(pending when picked) in Dynasty he will rule and dont count him out yet for being much bigger in 2nd half this year

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in redraft maybe(pending when picked) in Dynasty he will rule and dont count him out yet for being much bigger in 2nd half this year

Yeah, he's an awesome talent. I am in two redraft leagues, and I drafted him in both. I'm hoping that the Ravens raise his workload since he's averaging 7.6 yards per carry.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's an awesome talent. I am in two redraft leagues, and I drafted him in both. I'm hoping that the Ravens raise his workload since he's averaging 7.6 yards per carry.
i do believe a few weeks from now you would be regretting dropping him if you do so...

no game action camp.. to prepare i think he needs time to learn.. and when the ravens lead and not chase the game that worklood should grow....

since it is redraft i shop him before ever thinking of dropping him....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season, there were weeks when Gus Edwards did better in relief than Ingram. With Justice Hill getting his handful of touches.
Then when Dobbins was drafted, some thought this was the end of Edwards.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but some experts did warn that this year's draft class was primarily "complimentary" pieces. It seems to be shaping up that way.

The other thing to consider is "how long do you wait?" We are 3 weeks in and after week 4 we will essentially be 1/3 into the fantasy season. It's your call to wait on Dobbins but pretty sure the Ravens' history has already given you the answer.

1601519011995.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season, there were weeks when Gus Edwards did better in relief than Ingram. With Justice Hill getting his handful of touches.
Then when Dobbins was drafted, some thought this was the end of Edwards.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but some experts did warn that this year's draft class was primarily "complimentary" pieces. It seems to be shaping up that way.

The other thing to consider is "how long do you wait?" We are 3 weeks in and after week 4 we will essentially be 1/3 into the fantasy season. It's your call to wait on Dobbins but pretty sure the Ravens' history has already given you the answer.

View attachment 254674
Redraft Dobbin is more of a risk. I’m holding onto him because I believe at some point this season he’ll start getting used more and be valuabl.Besides those available on the WW are also risky but with less high side. Dobbins at this point is just depth for a roster.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subscribe to Fantasypros, mostly for the mock drafts and the ability to add my keepers in and mock that way, but I do use some of their season long features. Mostly the trade analyzer... the trade finder totally sucks and the analyzer sucks for the most part, but I still plug shit in and play with it sometimes. Anyway, they send out a weekly email with suggestions on each of the teams you have linked in, which I have all of mine linked to. This week, in one league they suggested that I drop Deebo Samuel and pick up Tony Pollard. In another league (KOTF, actually) they suggested that I drop Aaron Rodgers and pick up Zach Moss. In a keeper league, they suggested that I dump Saquan, but I'm guessing they aren't taking keepers and dynasty into consideration.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my leagues, I have a pending trade where I give up Keenan Allen, Joshua Kelley, and Evan Engram in exchange for George Kittle. The other owner is the Chubb owner, so he's hurting at RB, and he currently has Hunter Renfrow as his FLEX. Would you vote against this trade?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my leagues, I have a pending trade where I give up Keenan Allen, Joshua Kelley, and Evan Engram in exchange for George Kittle. The other owner is the Chubb owner, so he's hurting at RB, and he currently has Hunter Renfrow as his FLEX. Would you vote against this trade?

Voting on or Vetoing trades is dumb.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would not and that would be an intersting Dynasty trade.... oh and as Stomp said ^^^^ above vetoes and voting is ....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting on or Vetoing trades is dumb.
I disagree. I’ve been in leagues where there is obvious collusion that needed to be curbed.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subscribe to Fantasypros, mostly for the mock drafts and the ability to add my keepers in and mock that way, but I do use some of their season long features. Mostly the trade analyzer... the trade finder totally sucks and the analyzer sucks for the most part, but I still plug shit in and play with it sometimes. Anyway, they send out a weekly email with suggestions on each of the teams you have linked in, which I have all of mine linked to. This week, in one league they suggested that I drop Deebo Samuel and pick up Tony Pollard. In another league (KOTF, actually) they suggested that I drop Aaron Rodgers and pick up Zach Moss. In a keeper league, they suggested that I dump Saquan, but I'm guessing they aren't taking keepers and dynasty into consideration.
Yes, they have a ways to go on those aspects, but remember those 'suggestions' are based on some 100+ 'experts'. I have about 8-10 guys rankings and suggestions I tend to look at. ..... if you look at just how good some giving that advise are doing ranking-wise, you'll find that many aren't good. .... if you're a paid subscriber you can always sort by their accuracy score and select those doing well and omit those who suck. .... that tends to tell a much different tale.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats the case the owners involved need to be removed
Well, when one is the commissioner things get fucked. I was only in that league one season and I damn near swore of fantasy football afterwards.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. 16 targets, but ARob only gets 14 points for me.

He got me 9 in one league and same as you, 14 in the other. In full PPR he got 19 so not bad...I actually saw he got 16 targets.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got me 9 in one league and same as you, 14 in the other. In full PPR he got 19 so not bad...I actually saw he got 16 targets.

Yeah, I'm in half PPR. It would've been nice if he got more yardage and a TD. The 16 targets is very exciting, though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's second (or third?) last drive. 3rd and long. Mike Evans was wide open on a deep curl for a 1st down. Brady didn't see him, incomplete. (I can't remember if this was Bucs 19-17, or Bears 20-19... I think Bears already had the lead)

Bears last drive, unfathomably throw on 2nd down and stop the clock with a minute and a half left, saving a time out for the Bucs. Handing the ball back to Brady with a minute, instead of 20-some seconds.

Brady's last drive, 4th down. Brady thinks it's 3rd down. Incomplete on a blanketed Brate.

Bears kneel for the win.

What a weird sequence in the last few minutes.