• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was the year Manning went down and he got all Colts on autodraft.

A meeting i was in went long. Since inhad every intention of drafting live i did not prerank...

Peyton Manning
Reggie Wayne
Pierre Garćon
Dallas Clark
Adam Vinatieri

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second draft finished under my tenure since inheriting commish duties of my money league. League is older than I am.

First ever afternoon draft. First ever Sunday draft. First ever pizzas and a beer fridge on the commish. Third receiver switched to a flex spot. 9 rounds of IDP retired from the league.

Draft that often went six hours in the past, down to about two and a half. (Also slashed the time limit in half per pick. But paused whenever needed)

Assuming I’m going to be haunted a little in my dreams for making changes. But we waited a year. lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second draft finished under my tenure since inheriting commish duties of my money league. League is older than I am.

First ever afternoon draft. First ever Sunday draft. First ever pizzas and a beer fridge on the commish. Third receiver switched to a flex spot. 9 rounds of IDP retired from the league.

Draft that often went six hours in the past, down to about two and a half. (Also slashed the time limit in half per pick. But paused whenever needed)

Assuming I’m going to be haunted a little in my dreams for making changes. But we waited a year. lol
You had me at pizzas and a beer fridge. :)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good job, man.

The move from WR to flex is huge.

I couldn't get these fools in my league to drop the fucking TE position. We're out here in fantasy using guys lined up in the slot as TEs just because of their listed size. Dumb shit. It's time for fantasy football to catch up with the league.

Same with the running QBs. QB yards are supposed to be worth less. The running fucked everything up and no one has been smart enough to fix it. Not one site anywhere! Nuts.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job, man.

The move from WR to flex is huge.

I couldn't get these fools in my league to drop the fucking TE position. We're out here in fantasy using guys lined up in the slot as TEs just because of their listed size. Dumb shit. It's time for fantasy football to catch up with the league.

Same with the running QBs. QB yards are supposed to be worth less. The running fucked everything up and no one has been smart enough to fix it. Not one site anywhere! Nuts.
This league is PPR AND yardage. Rushing QBs get six points for a touchdown. Doesn’t mean much when 300 yards passing is 300 points. (Completions, QBR en sech also factor into TEAM QB scoring. Previous commish was a math professor)

Guys who vulture TDs like Jerome Bettis and Tommy Vardell used to, are pretty much worthless.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This league is PPR AND yardage. Rushing QBs get six points for a touchdown. Doesn’t mean much when 300 yards passing is 300 points. (Completions, QBR en sech also factor into TEAM QB scoring. Previous commish was a math professor)

Guys who vulture TDs like Jerome Bettis and Tommy Vardell used to, are pretty much worthless.
Tommy Vardell... wow.

Haven't heard that one in a bit

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that's one way to fix the yards for QB. Interesting.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had my work league draft tonight.
Started good.
Only 4 bench spots.
So i waited too long to draft a QB. And with only 4 bench, i was shocked when there was a run on backup QB AND I HADNT DRAFTED MY QB1 YET!
:L :gaah::mad2:

Went with Tua and only Tua. I like him but this league has some crazy scoring which may not favor Tua so much.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had my work league draft tonight.
Started good.
Only 4 bench spots.
So i waited too long to draft a QB. And with only 4 bench, i was shocked when there was a run on backup QB AND I HADNT DRAFTED MY QB1 YET!
:L :gaah::mad2:

Went with Tua and only Tua. I like him but this league has some crazy scoring which may not favor Tua so much.
I've seen that a lot more in my drafts this year. I think last year really bit people in the ass with all of the quarterbacks going down and they are overcorrecting this year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that a lot more in my drafts this year. I think last year really bit people in the ass with all of the quarterbacks going down and they are overcorrecting this year.
I had Allen. I'm still going to wait for Stafford, Goff, Rodgers, Cousins.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find any game in Karim's career that had more than 3, which he did twice, and one game was a 22 carry 100+ yard game, the other was an 18 carry 30 yard game.

:shrug:

Yeah I deleted it. I remember a game someone had like that, but could not find it. So either I am sucking at internet detective today or my memory has disappeared like some others things with age.

I am going with the 2nd one.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I deleted it. I remember a game someone had like that, but could not find it. So either I am sucking at internet detective today or my memory has disappeared like some others things with age.

I am going with the 2nd one.
well if I could delete mine I would. :) if @HaroldSeattle would like to, I'm fine with that

5 rushing TD games are a darned selective list -
Kamara with 6
Stewart 5
Portis 5
Jim Brown 5
and Cookie Gilchrist had a fiver way back in the 60's

and that's it