• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense to me. The future, in my experience, tends to become the present at some point.

The Packers are probably pretty happy they spent a first on Jordan Love even though he sat for two years.

My only thought is the Falcons could have traded down several slots and still gotten Penix.

(And I will continue to register my disappointment that the Bears didn't trade down for Penix, when they could have gotten a king's ransom and also what I think will turn out to be a more solid all-around QB and a good fit for the windy city. Not a Bears fan especially; I just think it would have been good for the NFL.)

There is a huge difference between a top 10 pick and a mid to late first rounder.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference between a top 10 pick and a mid to late first rounder.
Does Brock Purdy or Tom Brady feel the same? Maybe from a "potential" aspect. But "reality" is, well, real.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i'll double down on my view of Aiyuk. Its a good argument that WR are getting paid, and there may be nothing out of the ordinary that he wants to cash in. Look Aiyuk is gonna get a pay raise based on his contract.

But how many vets want to be on a championship team? He is on one. The 49ers do not need Aiyuk to win - think Shanny proved that he could rotate just about anyone in there.

Just doesnt seem like a "team" guy. Call me a prude.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i'll double down on my view of Aiyuk. Its a good argument that WR are getting paid, and there may be nothing out of the ordinary that he wants to cash in. Look Aiyuk is gonna get a pay raise based on his contract.

But how many vets want to be on a championship team? He is on one. The 49ers do not need Aiyuk to win - think Shanny proved that he could rotate just about anyone in there.

Just doesnt seem like a "team" guy. Call me a prude.
He's a difference maker that the Niners have failed to unleash!