• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Trade deadline approaching so - - best guess who goes where ?
Maybe a dependable (and oft overlooked) kicker gets dealt?

On an unrelated note, now that I have to ride Dak Prescott the rest of the way, I'm expecting a ho-hum outing today.
Prove me wrong Dak.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is DeVito really that bad, that they won't even attempt passes??

Giants

New York Receiving

RECYDSAVGTDLONGTGTS
1-1-1.00-12

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have Waller. ............... :L

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I played Jacksonville D but played Hunter Henry over Logan Thomas over their last time out against today’s opponent. Cost me about 10 points so I gave up my gains on the first good choice.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was forced to start Wandale in a couple, Waller in another..sad
On the bright-side, I was working hard on a Cousins deal in one league and a Stafford deal in another - - thankfully neither work out. Damn, I know how to pick 'em. Also played Love over Howell in one league only because I thought the Philly D would kill him. .... wrong again.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright-side, I was working hard on a Cousins deal in one league and a Stafford deal in another - - thankfully neither work out. Damn, I know how to pick 'em. Also played Love over Howell in one league only because I thought the Philly D would kill him. .... wrong again.
Playing the PhillyD bit me in the ass too

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound: :pound: :pound:
They deserve the jabs.

I haven't seen an Andy Reid team play that uninspired, ever.

I dunno if all the media darling attention, the Taylor Swift Crap, all the commercials, all the praise, etc., are finally getting to their heads, or if they were just really that caught up in a 'trap' game, but that was an absolutely pathetic effort in all phases of the game.
I wouldn't be reading too much into it if I were a Bronco fan, and I'd certainly be VERY alarmed if I were a Chiefs fan. Hopefully its a wake up call for them.

Kudos to the Broncos, they had a sound game plan, 40 rushes vs 19 throws, and stout D, is what a team built like they are, (well, with highest salaried WR room in the league, they aren't intentionally built that way, but what they've got is a team that needs to control the clock), should be doing every week.

If the Chiefs want a serious shot at repeating, they'd best be on the phone hard the next 36 hours and acquire a NUK, or a Devante Adams, or maybe even a DJ Moore or Hollywood Brown (although I don't think Hollywood Brown is markedly better as a #1 WR than an MVS- he's no stud either). Kelce cant do it on his own every single week. Maybe they could trade for a boot in the rear at the same time

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They deserve the jabs.

I dunno if all the media darling attention, the Taylor Swift Crap, all the commercials, all the praise, etc., are finally getting to their heads, or if they were just really that caught up in a 'trap' game, but that was an absolutely pathetic effort in all phases of the game.
I wouldn't be reading too much into it if I were a Bronco fan, and I'd certainly be VERY alarmed if I were a Chiefs fan. Hopefully its a wake up call for them.

Kudos to the Broncos, they had a sound game plan, 40 rushes vs 19 throws, and stout D, is what a team built like they are, (well, with highest salaried WR room in the league, they aren't intentionally built that way, but what they've got is a team that needs to control the clock), should be doing every week.

If the Chiefs want a serious shot at repeating, they'd best be on the phone hard the next 36 hours and acquire a NUK, or a Devante Adams, or maybe even a DJ Moore or Hollywood Brown (although I don't think Hollywood Brown is markedly better as a #1 WR than an MVS- he's no stud either). Kelce cant do it on his own every single week. Maybe they could trade for a boot in the rear at the same time
Trap game. They're heading to Germany and later the playoffs.

Broncos are heading nowhere except to other teams.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They deserve the jabs.

I certainly think the Chief's have gotten caught up in the being 'too cute' with play calling and personnel groupings. The have several young guys who have stepped up to the plate yet they still get fed leftovers for the most part. It's hard for anyone (Mahomes included) to develop chemistry when a new group of WR's take the field on pretty much every other play. MVS is a one trick pony - Hardman is just more of the same, Skyy and Toney have proven time and again to be just bodies at best. Yet there are several well-rounded route runners rostered that are unnecessarily sharing time on the field with those mentioned - it ain't that hard to figure out..

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They deserve the jabs.

Rashee Rice is the X factor. Kid looks like he could be the real deal.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashee Rice is the X factor. Kid looks like he could be the real deal.
I sure wouldn't argue against that, but he's no JJ, or Chase, as a rookie. So while he MIGHT be a future 'bona-fide paterfamilia', they need one yesterday

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure wouldn't argue against that, but he's no JJ, or Chase, as a rookie. So while he MIGHT be a future 'bona-fide paterfamilia', they need one yesterday
Good point but there's only one JJ or Chase - and neither of them are getting dealt.