• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost 4 leagues this week by a total of 12pts...

1pt, 3pt, 4pt (x2)

Bill Murray Film GIF

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost in Old School because of the Goff kneel downs at the end of Lions beat down on MNF.

As Frank once said, Ain’t that a kid in the head?

Oh, the league where the guy with the fewest points scored has the best record? Make perfect sense

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a near must win, I was up by 26 with my Adams vs his Gibbs.

Lost by 1.8

What in the holy hell, Davante?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a near must win, I was up by 26 with my Adams vs his Gibbs.

Lost by 1.8

What in the holy hell, Davante?
asking the wrong question, the question is, What in the holy hell Jimmy Garrapolo?

hands down the sorriest QB play from anyone who 'most' would consider an NFL caliber starting QB, that I've ever seen. The plays were there to be made, it ain't on McDee's. The line wasn't good, but gave him enough time most of the time to get rid of the ball. Running game was average enough. But Jimmy G couldn't read a D, had no clue where to go with the ball pre snap which led to him standing like a statue in the pocket wondering what to do, leading to all those sacks. He couldn't make a throw when he did have time, and just sucked donkey dick in general.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
asking the wrong question, the question is, What in the holy hell Jimmy Garrapolo?

hands down the sorriest QB play from anyone who 'most' would consider an NFL caliber starting QB, that I've ever seen. The plays were there to be made, it ain't on McDee's. The line wasn't good, but gave him enough time most of the time to get rid of the ball. Running game was average enough. But Jimmy G couldn't read a D, had no clue where to go with the ball pre snap which led to him standing like a statue in the pocket wondering what to do, leading to all those sacks. He couldn't make a throw when he did have time, and just sucked donkey dick in general.

missing reads is one thing, but then missing the throws he decided to make was really alarming. knew he didn't have a great deep ball (Manny Sanders can attest), but he was missing guys at every level last night in addition to those sacks, woof

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR Dynasty league

DK for Saquon?

I am giving up DK

My RB's (very little depth):
Kenneth Walker
Breece Hall
Michael Carter
Jahleel McLaughlin

My WR's:
Drake London
Marquise Brown
Garrett Wilson
Brandon Aiyuk
Rondale Moore
Terry McLaurin
Jakobi Meyers

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missing reads is one thing, but then missing the throws he decided to make was really alarming. knew he didn't have a great deep ball (Manny Sanders can attest), but he was missing guys at every level last night in addition to those sacks, woof

Yep, the most egregious of which was the sweet double move Adams put on in the fourth and Garrapolo overthrew him by 20 yards

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. At least twice, Adams was wide open on a breakaway (hockey term)… missed him by a mile.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess I should have kept reading first.

Ninja’d

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR Dynasty league

DK for Saquon?

I am giving up DK

My RB's (very little depth):
Kenneth Walker
Breece Hall
Michael Carter
Jahleel McLaughlin

My WR's:
Drake London
Marquise Brown
Garrett Wilson
Brandon Aiyuk
Rondale Moore
Terry McLaurin
Jakobi Meyers

I think it's a good swap for your team

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't hold back, my friend, tell us what you really think. .... :D

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you believe me if I said I was sugar coating that one?
Knowing how you feel about your Raiders - - - YES, absolutely - plenty of sugar sprinkles on it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, trade deadline has passed and nothing worthy of mention fantasy-wise. ..... bummer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - Raiders cleaning house - should make you a happy man. ...... of course that depends on what they do.