• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how do yall think the Rams RB situation shakes out? Evans got picked up in 2 of the 3 leagues I'm in but I wonder if I should grab him in the other, grab someone like Henderson in the others, or just avoid the whole situation as it could be a true committee

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how do yall think the Rams RB situation shakes out? Evans got picked up in 2 of the 3 leagues I'm in but I wonder if I should grab him in the other, grab someone like Henderson in the others, or just avoid the whole situation as it could be a true committee

if you don't have an obvious drop candidate, could be a situation to avoid completely. If you really want to take a stab at a lotto ticket and didn't get Evans, I think it would be Royce Freeman. Much like Sony Michel a handful of years ago, a RB that can get the 3-4yds that are there and hopefully fall forward for an extra yard or two will be perfectly serviceable in McVay's system.

Evans will most likely be given the first shot to see if he can step up to the occasion though, the whole league has already seen what the others have to offer and it isn't desirable

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm avoiding it, personally. But if you must pick a Ram back to use, I guess Evans?? Like Monkey mentioned, just as easily could be Royce Freeman, and it could easily be Henderson, it isn't like the dude would have a learning curve, he spent his entire career in McVay's system until recently.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm avoiding it, personally. But if you must pick a Ram back to use, I guess Evans?? Like Monkey mentioned, just as easily could be Royce Freeman, and it could easily be Henderson, it isn't like the dude would have a learning curve, he spent his entire career in McVay's system until recently.
Coming off a week where everybody thought Demercado would get the most touches in a Cardinals backfield and then randomly Damien Williams who nobody expected to have any role whatsoever had the most touches, I'm not even guessing what the Rams are going to do. Especially signing Henderson who is familiar with the system. No idea what kind of football shape he is in, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he ended up with the most touches. Evans hasn't been playing for a reason.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Luke Getsy was the honorary coach in the Senior Bowl last year, and he was so impressed with Bagent (who, as rumor has it, was projected to be drafted as a 6th or 7th rounder), they signed him as a UDFA when he went undrafted.

Lots of local talk-radio chatter about the rarity of a D2 guy starting an NFL game. Of course there was talk about Kenny Anderson and Erik Kramer who (as I understand it), both came from D2.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of local talk-radio chatter about the rarity of a D2 guy starting an NFL game. Of course there was talk about Kenny Anderson and Erik Kramer who (as I understand it), both came from D2.
Not Kramer.
Was Dave Krieg out of D3 Milton State.

More:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The School of Mines is a revered engineering university.. their football team is legit... for division iii.

When their receivers go deep, they go really deep!

Drums Eye Roll GIF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zack Moss playing out if his mind, J.T. back full speed. Minshew has 2 rushing TD's...f this game man

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zack Moss playing out if his mind, J.T. back full speed. Minshew has 2 rushing TD's...f this game man
I be damned if I can figure out what the heck is going on half the time. ..... take ATL, Bijan still hasn't touched the ball. ..... baffling. BUF can't seem to get out of neutral, DET getting the crap kicked out of them, and CLE sure seems to be in a better place without Watson.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now it's been 3 QTRs and no Bijan sighting - was he a last minute inactive ? Or did he get caught sleeping with Smith's wife ?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MF could've revealed this little nugget before game time. ...

FOX Sports’ Kristina Pink reports RB Bijan Robinson is dealing with an illness.
Coach Arthur Smith said Robinson “wasn’t feeling well” when asked why he had no touches at half.