• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yahoo does these little 'draft prep' videos when you log into their draft room.

dude says to take Kelce at 1.06 for the positional advantage, then literally says, 'but I'm a professional, and you're not'....what a dbag
How exactly does one quantify a "professional"? Just because some dipshit web exec pays you to run your mouth? Is that all it takes?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly does one quantify a "professional"? Just because some dipshit web exec pays you to run your mouth? Is that all it takes?

Gotta have a lot of followers!
Or be an influencer...or TikTok dancer? Or is it YT personality?

Knew I was old when all that shit makes no damn sense to me

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this about Juju - him being so young and immature was fun at first and prob brought him a lot of fans, but I kinda figured he'd grow out of that after a few years in the league....but I'm still waiting.
Good thing he came in at 20yrs old, got a few more seasons of seeing if he's more than a WR2/3 type

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lat Murray worth picking up over Jamaal Williams? I sorta think eventually Murray will win the lionshare of the Ravens carries. But I'm not sure its worth dropping Williams for him right now even though Williams is behind Swift (though he is injury prone)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lat Murray worth picking up over Jamaal Williams? I sorta think eventually Murray will win the lionshare of the Ravens carries. But I'm not sure its worth dropping Williams for him right now even though Williams is behind Swift (though he is injury prone)

I think Williams will have a pretty solid year. Anyone else you can drop?

PPR or standard?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Williams will have a pretty solid year. Anyone else you can drop?

PPR or standard?

Half PPR. I could drop Lance, who I drafted with my last pick (before kicker and defense) mostly because I'll think he'll eventually win the job and be a very solid fantasy QB that I'll either use myself or trade. It's not really a pressing need for me anyway. I'm mostly doing it to keep Murray away from other teams if he's actually going to be putting up numbers. But if he's just gonna be a committee guy, its not really worth it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why Gruden keeps throwing Carr out there. Well into the second quarter, 4 targets to WR's...and no Renfrow doesn't count, he runs TE routes

And this Peyton and Eli crap SUCKS!!!! Edited.. sorry, I turned on ESPN2...Peyton and Eli on MNF on ESPN2...sucks..don't watch that

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, looky there, you start using Ruggs and Edwards..you win ball games.....smdh
And after further review, you come up short, and get too fucking cute and not use your first round RB, you lose games....GDit chucky

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Carr 56 pass attempts, targets to WR's not named Renfrow, a whopping 12. I love Edwards, I love Ruggs..but that is what it is, and it ain't changing, no matter how much we'd love it, and no matter how much better the Raiders offense would perform.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might start Williams in one league with little RB depth. I think he can have a big year. You could start either but not worth dropping Williams

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching him vs the Raiders, granted he had the nice TD, but he sure didnt look near as good as Ty'Son Williams did. But, he was in virtually every snap after Williams whiffed on a pass pro that resulted in a sack fumble. So...I dunno...plus there's still Freeman and Bell lurking in the shadows. I'd tread lightly. I'd probably hang onto Williams, Swift hasn't shown he can hold up for a full season yet either

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might start Williams in one league with little RB depth. I think he can have a big year. You could start either but not worth dropping Williams

After watching him vs the Raiders, granted he had the nice TD, but he sure didnt look near as good as Ty'Son Williams did. But, he was in virtually every snap after Williams whiffed on a pass pro that resulted in a sack fumble. So...I dunno...plus there's still Freeman and Bell lurking in the shadows. I'd tread lightly. I'd probably hang onto Williams, Swift hasn't shown he can hold up for a full season yet either

I'm keeping Williams after seeing the games. He and Swift basically split duty and both had TDs, but Williams looked to be the better runner of the two (both caught plenty of packages). It's enough to where I think Williams is gonna have stand alone flex value and I wouldn't be shocked if Williams doesn't earn more of the snaps going forward even without injury to Swift

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
So let me get this straight...
1) Last week, the Ravens signed Le'Veon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Trenton Cannon and Latavius Murray.
They left Bell and Freeman on the practice squad and started Williams, Murray and Cannon.​
Then they released Cannon.​
2) Meanwhile, the 49ers' decided to trot out Mostert, JaMycal Hasty, and Elijah Mitchell on Sunday.
No Trey Sermon.​
Raheem Mostert (otherwise known as the world's oldest 29-year old) got hurt yet again, ending his season (and career probably).​
Now the Niners claim Cannon off waivers.​
If the waters were not muddied already, coach Shannahan reportedly said that there would be no firm hierarchy in the team's backfield this season.​

With this kind of poppycock, why would anyone want a RB from either of these teams?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Carr 56 pass attempts, targets to WR's not named Renfrow, a whopping 12. I love Edwards, I love Ruggs..but that is what it is, and it ain't changing, no matter how much we'd love it, and no matter how much better the Raiders offense would perform.
Gruden did say something about
Waller being the best player hes ever coached. Thag they are gonna feed him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
So let me get this straight...
1) Last week, the Ravens signed Le'Veon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Trenton Cannon and Latavius Murray.
They left Bell and Freeman on the practice squad and started Williams, Murray and Cannon.​
Then they released Cannon.​
2) Meanwhile, the 49ers' decided to trot out Mostert, JaMycal Hasty, and Elijah Mitchell on Sunday.
No Trey Sermon.​
Raheem Mostert (otherwise known as the world's oldest 29-year old) got hurt yet again, ending his season (and career probably).​
Now the Niners claim Cannon off waivers.​
If the waters were not muddied already, coach Shannahan reportedly said that there would be no firm hierarchy in the team's backfield this season.​

With this kind of poppycock, why would anyone want a RB from either of these teams?
I have in interest cheaply in murray thats it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden did say something about
Waller being the best player hes ever coached. Thag they are gonna feed him.
Which gives evidence to my theory that's he's lost his damned mind.

He does know that he coached Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Warren Sapp, Derrick Brooks, John Lynch, and Charles Woodsen...right??