• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap, the second play of the game, Carr throws deep for Ruggs...into double coverage.
Could it be that hes gonna TRY and find his nuts again?
That's funny.
Matter of perspective tho.
When Trubisky throws into the double coverage, they just say he IS nuts.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem - just shows what I know about this game. ...... Jags 27 - Ind 20. ....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem - just shows what I know about this game. ...... Jags 27 - Ind 20. ....
Minshew made some improvements and held on to the ball but my goodness Rivers. Two awful INTs and TY Hilton with two bad drops late. However I will credit the Jags...not many people gave them a change and they found a way to continue owning the Colts in Jacksonville.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D1- win
D2 - win
Old School - win
Bandits - win
My own $ league that I run - lost, to my little sister

Wtf?

I'd take that all day. Looking at matchups before the week...it seemed like I had some bad matchups all around. That makes sense, I went 2-6. 0-3 in money leagues

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans are really getting their money's worth. Henry 30 rushes...they are going to run him into the ground.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take that all day. Looking at matchups before the week...it seemed like I had some bad matchups all around. That makes sense, I went 2-6. 0-3 in money leagues
Its just funny how it works out some weeks, all those other leagues, full of nothing but what I would refer to as experts, guys whose opinions on players and valuations I trust a helluvalot more than the "real experts".. And then theres my lil' sis, god bless her, she has fun, she gives it a college try, but usually just sucks at fantasy football..I mean she drafted Kyler Murray in the second, a kicker in the 9th (of an 18 rd draft)..and thats the one I lose?? Lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just funny how it works out some weeks, all those other leagues, full of nothing but what I would refer to as experts, guys whose opinions on players and valuations I trust a helluvalot more than the "real experts".. And then theres my lil' sis, god bless her, she has fun, she gives it a college try, but usually just sucks at fantasy football..I mean she drafted Kyler Murray in the second, a kicker in the 9th (of an 18 rd draft)..and thats the one I lose?? Lol

Skill and research only takes you so far, that's what makes it fun but very frustrating at times.

I've been in a league since high school. Every year for the probably the last 3 I've been a top 2 in points but I always seem to have a mediocre record. Last year I was .500 and I led the league in points by 150. This year I start off and get 135 points, above average for this league. I faced the guy that scored 166 and he had Wilson, Cook, Jacobs, and Andrews.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else not nearly as engaged this year.?

I haven’t hit waivers, read things, been meticulous with things at all....

just not as engaged. Maybe that will pick up. You would think after I lost after game but one this week I would be. Only waivers I really looked at was mbbrl. And I stood pat so that I could jump to #1 waiver priority not that it will get me far. Never does when I have it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just not as engaged. Maybe that will pick up. You would think after I lost after game but one this week I would be. Only waivers I really looked at was mbbrl. And I stood pat so that I could jump to #1 waiver priority not that it will get me far. Never does when I have it

Yeah me too but I have hit the waivers some. Especially since I am in so many leagues and I don't feel good about a lot of them early on. It should pick up especially if you get on a roll and winning lol.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

During the off season it was hard to keep up interested. I didn't think the season would happen TBH. However I'm getting back into it now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the off season it was hard to keep up interested. I didn't think the season would happen TBH. However I'm getting back into it now.
agree..........i have had ALOT going on, so maybe once things settle i will get more into it

Yeah me too but I have hit the waivers some. Especially since I am in so many leagues and I don't feel good about a lot of them early on. It should pick up especially if you get on a roll and winning lol.
im used to winning. I almost always do fairly well, except in MBBRL dynasty, thats abysmal. So hopefully i re-engage bc i enjoy it

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my leagues dropped Antonio Gibson and added the Cards defense. Should I be looking to add him? The problem is the only players I'm willing to drop are Burrow (but he played this week already, so I can't drop him) and Hockenson (but I don't know if Kittle will play). My bench consists of Hunt, Dobbins, Hines, Gallup, and Lamb.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers, you were about as active as usual on these boards in the off season. I would say you were engaged.

Im trying to temper any enthusiasm or disappointment. There were no preseason games. And some players/teams start hot while others start cold. No preseason didnt help.

May take til week 4 to get right.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not I...ive been dying for this time of year to come. I'm %100 engaged. Although the trading isnt up to par, but otherwise...I'm living the week only to get to Thursday and Sundays, Monday was a blur until MNF kickoff, and likely will be for the next 16 weeks :).

Get into D1 and send me an offer, let's get you engaged!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my leagues dropped Antonio Gibson and added the Cards defense. Should I be looking to add him? The problem is the only players I'm willing to drop are Burrow (but he played this week already, so I can't drop him) and Hockenson (but I don't know if Kittle will play). My bench consists of Hunt, Dobbins, Hines, Gallup, and Lamb.
Hes an intriguing dude for sure, one you want in your roster before he has his first big week. But in an eight man, with your roster, theres just not room, not unless you wanna bank on Kittle

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers, you were about as active as usual on these boards in the off season. I would say you were engaged.

Im trying to temper any enthusiasm or disappointment. There were no preseason games. And some players/teams start hot while others start cold. No preseason didnt help.

May take til week 4 to get right.
I was. But I certainly didn’t do draft research or have been all over my rosters like usual!
Not I...ive been dying for this time of year to come. I'm %100 engaged. Although the trading isnt up to par, but otherwise...I'm living the week only to get to Thursday and Sundays, Monday was a blur until MNF kickoff, and likely will be for the next 16 weeks :).

Get into D1 and send me an offer, let's get you engaged!!
Hahah I’m hurting with Sutton and Parker banged up and bell hurt f me.... I traded away future assets I’m baffled what to do